IGNORED

Share Your Personal Course Pictures

Note: This thread is 1588 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Kapalua Golf Club last summer. Home of the Tournament of Champions. Experience of a life time. Got to play 6 times in 3 days!

IMG_2310.JPG

kap 4.jpg

kap 2.jpg

kap 1.jpg

kap 3.jpg

kap 4.jpg

Callaway Great Big Bertha 9.0 Aldila Rogue Silver X-Stiff I Taylormade M2 3 wood Fujikara 661 Speeder X-Stiff I Callaway Apex 3 Iron UST Mamiya Recoil 780 ES F5 X-Stiff I Mizuno MP-59 4-PW Nippon Modus 120 X-Stiff I Mizuno Wedges (Blue) 52_56_60 Dynamic Gold Wedge Flex I Scotty Cameron Newport 2.0 USA Edition I Taylormade Tour Preferred 

Capilano, Vancouver

jIqvZdN.jpg

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/15/2017 at 0:08 PM, The Recreational Golfer said:

12th hole, Eastmoreland Golf Course, Portland, Oregon

12th hole Eastmoreland.jpg

Heading out to Portland this Fall for a golf trip.  I may have to check out that course.  We are heading to Crooked River.  Have you played there?  If so,  thoughts?  

Irons - Ping G410 

Driver - Ping G410

3W - Ping G410

3H - Ping G410 

Putter - Ping Sigma 

20170423_133546.jpg

This is the 16th hole on the Palmer course at Geneva National. It was in amazing shape for April in WI.  It was one of the nicest courses I've played in WI to this point. I would imagine that the 16th looks even better in fall with the leaves turning. I attached the scorecard below. It was a chalanging course but fun. I liked every hole nothing gimmicky. 92e042a9acb5f562e0a74edb_m.jpg

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...

A few from Burnham and Berrow last night in beautiful late evening sunshine. Had the place pretty much to myself so took about 2 hours to play the 9 hole course, dropping five balls around each green after I was done to practise my short game. It takes me a shade over an hour to drive there, but membership is still one of the best decisions I've made - golf-wise. It plays as good as it looks, too :-). (@RandallT)

Worth double-clicking to get them full-size, btw.

IMG_0632.JPG

IMG_0640.JPG

IMG_0623.JPG

Edited by b101
  • Thumbs Up 1

Currently focusing on: Key 4 - shorter backswing.

What's in the bag: Callaway X2 Hot Driver, Titleist 915F 3 wood, X2 Hot 3 Hybrid, 3, 5-AW Apex Pro irons, 54*, 58* Cleveland RTX, Odyssey Versa 1 Putter

Whiskey Creek in Frederick, MD.  Old distillery ruins can be seen in the far right and left.  The left ruins split the 18th fairway...not a fun par 5 but a beautiful course.

598ca645ef92e_whiskeycreek.thumb.PNG.786319ad5698fec569dc59be8170363b.PNG

Edited by Foot Wedge
removed attached link
  • Thumbs Up 1

Diego’s Gear
Driver: Callaway Great Big Bertha at 11.5*
5W: Taylormade Jetspeed 19*
Hybrid: Ping G5 22*
Irons: Mizuno MX-23 4-PW
Wedges: Cleveland RTX 2.0 50*, 54*, 58*
Putter: Ping Ketsch 33”
My Swing: https://thesandtrap.com/forums/topic/93417-my-swing-foot-wedge/

3 minutes ago, Foot Wedge said:

Whiskey Creek in Frederick, MD.  Old distillery ruins can be seen in the far right and left.  The left ruins split the 18th fairway...not a fun par 5 but a beautiful course.

Hey, you were right near me!  Next time, let me know you're around, I'd love to get together for a round.

Dave

:callaway: Rogue SubZero Driver

:titleist: 915F 15 Fairway, 816 H1 19 Hybrid, AP2 4 iron to PW, Vokey 52, 56, and 60 wedges, ProV1 balls 
:ping: G5i putter, B60 version
 :ping:Hoofer Bag, complete with Newport Cup logo
:footjoy::true_linkswear:, and Ashworth shoes

the only thing wrong with this car is the nut behind the wheel.

18 minutes ago, Foot Wedge said:

598ca645ef92e_whiskeycreek.thumb.PNG.786319ad5698fec569dc59be8170363b.PNG

Love the look of that hole!

Currently focusing on: Key 4 - shorter backswing.

What's in the bag: Callaway X2 Hot Driver, Titleist 915F 3 wood, X2 Hot 3 Hybrid, 3, 5-AW Apex Pro irons, 54*, 58* Cleveland RTX, Odyssey Versa 1 Putter

18 hours ago, DaveP043 said:

Hey, you were right near me!  Next time, let me know you're around, I'd love to get together for a round.

Thanks! I'm usually up there visiting my folks, but if I'm in the area when they're out of town, I'll be sure to shoot you a PM to play a round.

Diego’s Gear
Driver: Callaway Great Big Bertha at 11.5*
5W: Taylormade Jetspeed 19*
Hybrid: Ping G5 22*
Irons: Mizuno MX-23 4-PW
Wedges: Cleveland RTX 2.0 50*, 54*, 58*
Putter: Ping Ketsch 33”
My Swing: https://thesandtrap.com/forums/topic/93417-my-swing-foot-wedge/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

#12 European Club, County Wicklow, Ireland. The large lateral hazard is the Irish Sea.

European Club #12.jpg

County Louth Golf Club, Ireland, just north of Dublin. I love links golf.on these courses where the key is to keep the ball close to the ground. I bounced this one up tight from 202 yards with a six iron, which I normally hit around 155-160.

County Louth.jpg

Bill M

Bethpage Black #1 as magic hour approaches.

IMG_3610.JPG

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

On 8/10/2017 at 11:53 AM, b101 said:

Love the look of that hole!

Frederick MD...Is that not close to where the old Naval Communications Station was? I seem to remember that name from my service days as being between Washington D.C. and Pax River. (guess I could look at a map-duh)

"James"

:titleist: 913 D3 with Aldila RIP Phenom 60 4,2 Regular Shaft,  :touredge: Exotics XCG-7 Beta 3W with Matrix Red Tie Shaft:touredge: Exotics EX8 19 deg Hybrid w UST Mamiya Recoil F3 Shaft:touredge: Exotics EX9 28 deg Hybrid w UST Mamiya Recoil F3  shaft, / Bobby Jones Black 22 deg Hybrid:touredge: Exotics EXi 6 -PW  w UST Mamiya Recoil F2 Shaft, SW (56),GW (52),LW (60):touredge:  TGS),/ ODDYSEE Metal-X #7 customized putter (400G, cut down Mid Belly)

Note: This thread is 1588 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!