IGNORED

Share Your Personal Course Pictures

Note: This thread is 1614 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Originally Posted by showtime583

Here's a few shots from Arcadia Bluffs in Northwest Michigan....top 3 favorite courses I've ever played....

I'm trying to get out there this year. Maybe one last fall getaway.

Driver: Taylormade R11 Aldila NV 75

4W: Taylormade R9

3/4H: Taylormade Burner 19* 22*

5-AW: Taylormade RBZ

W: Cleveland Tour Action 588 56* 60*

Putter: Callaway White Ice 2 Ball Lined

Originally Posted by Remark37

I'm trying to get out there this year. Maybe one last fall getaway.

Do it! I'm heading back up there mid-august....have the first tee time on the sheet on a saturday morning, and replay scheduled for 4.5 hours after that! Hope to get 54 in again!

In the bag:

TaylorMade R11 Driver (10.5 stiff stock shaft)

TaylorMade R11 3wood (15 degree stiff stock shaft)

Adams IdeaPro 3i hybrid (20 degree)

Titleist DCI 4-PW (photo)

Cleveland CG15 wedges (52, 56, 60)

Odyssey White-Hot 2-Ball (Superstroke oversize grip)

Bushnell Tour V2 Rangefinder

Ping Hoofer 2012 Bag

Just a ho-hum 198yd par3...............nowhere to bail.

002-4.jpg

Hit the ball straight.......and it's an easy hole.

What's in Paul's Bag:
- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Driver
- Big Bertha Alpha 815 3-wood
- Callaway Razr Fit 5-wood
- Callaway Big Bertha 4-5 Rescue Clubs
-- Mizuno Mx-25 six iron-gap wedge
- Mizuno Mp-T4 56degree SW
- Mizuno Mp-T11 60degree SW
- Putter- Ping Cadence Ketsch

From (well) above today. 2200 foot climb on the mountain bike. Mid winter, 14 degrees C (57 F), bright sunshine and not a breath of wind. Love Cape Town! :)

41823ad6.jpg

• Upvote 1

Stretch.

"In the process of trial and error, our failed attempts are meant to destroy arrogance and provoke humility." -- Master Jin Kwon

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by BuckeyeNut

dpgator......do you hit a biggazz hook or slice? ......first glance, I'm saying a hook.   Just curious.....I'm trying to evaluate your follow-through....LOL

On this particaulr shot, which I fondly recall because I took the risky route and came out alive, I was playing a draw.  There's an easy layup left, although the green is well protected and downhill coming back to the right on this  short par 4.  I think the carry to the right was about 200 yards, not crazy, but you can easily hit through it if you hit anything low or a fade/slice.  The right to left action I was going for plays into the flow of the approch area on the right, and left a wide open chip of about 30 yards.  Of course my chip came out hot and left me with a nasty downhill putt, and these greens were fast - had a three putt for bogey :(    I think the angle of the camera exaggerated the effect a little, because there was only 10-15 yds of draw on it.

Nike SQ MachSpeed Driver 

Calloway RAZR Fit 3W  

Taylor Made R7 Irons 

White Ice #1 35" 

Mizuno F50 5-7W 

Bushnell Medalist Range Finder 

My home course last night sitting on a bench enjoying a stogie after nine.

2012-07-09 20.13.01.jpg

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

I'm confused. You mean to tell me that there are golf courses that don't have adjacent highways? Swingsets beside the fairway? Airplanes landing parallel to your drives? What a world!

There hasn't been a picture posted of a course that isn't lightyears nicer than any course I've ever been to.

Nike VR-S Covert Driver Project X 6.0 Tour 52

Nike VR-S Fairway Wood 3W Fubuki K Graphite Regular Flex

Nike VR-S Iron Set 3-PW, AW, & SW True Temper Dynalite 90 R-Flex

Nike V-REV 60°/10 Wedge

Odyssey White Ice #1

I went and checked the websites of the two nicest courses I know of within 50 miles of me. They are private only, but guests can fees are $95 & $75 if you are with a member. So I'll still be at my $18 with cart and never post pictures of it.

Nike VR-S Covert Driver Project X 6.0 Tour 52

Nike VR-S Fairway Wood 3W Fubuki K Graphite Regular Flex

Nike VR-S Iron Set 3-PW, AW, & SW True Temper Dynalite 90 R-Flex

Nike V-REV 60°/10 Wedge

Odyssey White Ice #1

Originally Posted by Snowman80

Hole 12

383yd Par4

White Mountain Country club

Ashland NH

almost always a nice play to play

Well if you get up in the White mountains again let me know.

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

I went and checked the websites of the two nicest courses I know of within 50 miles of me. They are private only, but guests can fees are $95 & $75 if you are with a member. So I'll still be at my $18 with cart and never post pictures of it. :cry:

Post pics of it anyway... I'll post some pictures of some of the budget courses I play.

Note: This thread is 1614 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!