IGNORED

Share Your Personal Course Pictures

Note: This thread is 1615 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Originally Posted by k-troop

The Challenge at Manele Bay, Four Seasons, Lanai.

12th Tee:  this one was 195 to carry the bunker; 220 to the flag.

Wow. Where can you bail?

Shades of Cypress Point.

Bill M

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

man I wish we had anything that scenic around here. Those michigan courses look amazing. Might have to make a summer trip up there. But then again those desert courses look awesome and the links courses and of course I have to go to Bandon. Too many courses, not enough time (or money). Lol

• 4 weeks later...

Got to play this course last month for my birthday. A real classic.  I chose a 3 wood to spite my caddie. Hit it into the water. Then took out my driver and knocked one 15 feet from the hole. That's my caddie with the beanie on giving me the stink eye.

Originally Posted by breakingeighty

Here are a couple I shot at Pronghorn (Nicklaus Course) during a round last Friday. Full write up and more photos here.

Fantastic clouds!

Stretch.

"In the process of trial and error, our failed attempts are meant to destroy arrogance and provoke humility." -- Master Jin Kwon

• 2 weeks later...
Originally Posted by tryingtobreak80

Was this last Thursday, by chance?  I only ask because I wanted to play there and they were booked up all afternoon. :)

Took me a minute to figure out where you were, cuz for some reason I was drawing a blank.  Now I realize you are on #10.  I also see that you have it teed up pretty high and it looks like you've got a driver in hand.  You were going for the green!  How did it work out??

Was this last Thursday, by chance?  I only ask because I wanted to play there and they were booked up all afternoon. :) Took me a minute to figure out where you were, cuz for some reason I was drawing a blank.  Now I realize you are on #10.  I also see that you have it teed up pretty high and it looks like you've got a driver in hand.  You were going for the green!  How did it work out??

From the looks of his post, they won the tourney, so I'm gonna assume it worked out pretty well ;)

Ironwood Golf Course - 36 holes

http://www.ironwoodgolfcourse.com/

My Favorite Par 5 on the Course

This is the one I call pinched nerve.  It is a Par 5 that is up the hill with a dog leg right. It is about 270 to run out the fairway. You have to thread the needle with the tree lined fairway.  It begins a stretch of three tough finishing holes.

This is the next hole that is also pretty tough, a downhill shot with long iron off the tee, and you have to land it in about a 30 yard area to have a shot at the green as it turns sharply to the left.  235 to run out to the end.

Great sunrise this morning, I need to get some waterproof shoes though.  The grass was a bit wet.

The green of my favorite par 4.

Nate

:pxg:(10.5) :benhogan:(4W):titleist:U500(3UI) :benhogan: Icon(4-PW) :edel:(52/58)

:odyssey:Putter :snell: MTB Black  

Note: This thread is 1615 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!