IGNORED

Share Your Personal Course Pictures

Originally Posted by showtime583

Here's a few shots from Arcadia Bluffs in Northwest Michigan....top 3 favorite courses I've ever played....

I'm trying to get out there this year. Maybe one last fall getaway.

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My homecourse in Sweden, Sand Golf Club. Great course and the photos are from the second and 14th hole. 

I didn't play real well last week in Pinehurst, but I took a few photos at MidPines, one of my favorite courses in the area.  First, the view down the first fairway: An inviting drive down

Two pictures to kick off. One from a brief visit to Royal Troon earlier this week. This looks across the par 5 16th. The rough looks well set for the Open Championship in July.  The other is of t

Posted Images

Originally Posted by Remark37

I'm trying to get out there this year. Maybe one last fall getaway.

Do it! I'm heading back up there mid-august....have the first tee time on the sheet on a saturday morning, and replay scheduled for 4.5 hours after that! Hope to get 54 in again!

From (well) above today. 2200 foot climb on the mountain bike. Mid winter, 14 degrees C (57 F), bright sunshine and not a breath of wind. Love Cape Town! :)

41823ad6.jpg

• Upvote 1
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Just finished playing Ireland's Atlantic Coast Challenge (Rosses Point, Carne and Enniscrone) and took this pic on the 14th tee box at Carne. Says everything that needs to be said about links golf...

Carne 14 umbrella ACC 12.jpg

Originally Posted by BuckeyeNut

dpgator......do you hit a biggazz hook or slice? ......first glance, I'm saying a hook.   Just curious.....I'm trying to evaluate your follow-through....LOL

On this particaulr shot, which I fondly recall because I took the risky route and came out alive, I was playing a draw.  There's an easy layup left, although the green is well protected and downhill coming back to the right on this  short par 4.  I think the carry to the right was about 200 yards, not crazy, but you can easily hit through it if you hit anything low or a fade/slice.  The right to left action I was going for plays into the flow of the approch area on the right, and left a wide open chip of about 30 yards.  Of course my chip came out hot and left me with a nasty downhill putt, and these greens were fast - had a three putt for bogey :(    I think the angle of the camera exaggerated the effect a little, because there was only 10-15 yds of draw on it.

I'm confused. You mean to tell me that there are golf courses that don't have adjacent highways? Swingsets beside the fairway? Airplanes landing parallel to your drives? What a world!

There hasn't been a picture posted of a course that isn't lightyears nicer than any course I've ever been to.

I went and checked the websites of the two nicest courses I know of within 50 miles of me. They are private only, but guests can fees are $95 & $75 if you are with a member. So I'll still be at my $18 with cart and never post pictures of it.

Originally Posted by Snowman80

Hole 12

383yd Par4

White Mountain Country club

Ashland NH

almost always a nice play to play

Well if you get up in the White mountains again let me know.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I went and checked the websites of the two nicest courses I know of within 50 miles of me. They are private only, but guests can fees are $95 & $75 if you are with a member. So I'll still be at my $18 with cart and never post pictures of it. :cry:

Post pics of it anyway... I'll post some pictures of some of the budget courses I play.

• iacas changed the title to Share Your Personal Course Pictures