IGNORED

2012 WGC Cadillac - TPC Blue Monster at Doral Discussion Thread

TourSpoon
Note: This thread is 4417 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

All of the Tiger leghumpers

Arnie's Army...Tiger's Leghumpers...doesn't quite have the same ring to it.

Cobra LTDx 10.5* | Big Tour 15.5*| Rad Tour 18.5*  | Titleist U500 4-23* | T100 5-P | Vokey SM7 50/8* F, 54/10* S, SM8 58/10* S | Scotty Cameron Squareback No. 1 | Vice Pro Plus  

Look at the facts.

Bubba blew a 3-shot lead cuz he couldn't put the ball in play off the tee. If he had his wits about him (In other words, had a brain), he would hit something less off the tee to get it in play. Would have saved him at least one stroke on #5 where he blew  it so far left it went into a canal that Johnny Miller says he;s never seen anyone hit it.

Tiger: Crybaby. Explain to me what he did to support that? By leaving? For all he know he could be at a hospital or a clinic right now having his leg looked at. Would you prefer he stand around & talk to everyone about an injury that requires medical attention?

Yeah, he is probably pretty freaked out right now and wants to get it checked out or get it elevated. Not answer a bunch of the redundant questions.. And whats tiger gonna do at an interview? Reporter: Tiger, is it your left knee? Tiger: Yes What else is he gonna say without getting it checked out? Forget about tiger for a few hours and just watch a good finish!! jesus cristo!

DRIVER Taylormade R11S w/ Tour AD DI-7S 3 WOOD Taylormade R11S RIP Phenom Stiff 16.5 HYBRID Taylormade Rocketballz Tour Stiff IRONS 4-6 iron Taylormade MC w/ KBS C-Taper Stiff IRONS 7-PW Taylormade MB w/ KBS C-Taper Stiff WEDGES Titleist Vokey SM4 Black Nickel 52.12, 56.11, 60.10 PUTTER NIKE METHOD 001 33', Taylormade Ghost Spider 33' BAG ADIDAS AG Tour Stand Bag BALLS TITLEIST PRO-V1X SHOESADIDAS ADIPURE GPS SKYCADDIE SGX

Yeah, he is probably pretty freaked out right now and wants to get it checked out or get it elevated. Not answer a bunch of the redundant questions.. And whats tiger gonna do at an interview? Reporter: Tiger, is it your left knee? Tiger: Yes What else is he gonna say without getting it checked out? Forget about tiger for a few hours and just watch a good finish!! jesus cristo!

I suppose you're going to make excuses for that other crybaby, Jarrod Lyle, not giving an interview, either.

Bubba is getting really testy...his caddie seriously needs get him to relax a bit.

I think Johnny Miller is getting his material from TST.com because that is twice he has said exactly what I had said minutes before. ;-) And yes, I quoted myself.

DRIVER Taylormade R11S w/ Tour AD DI-7S 3 WOOD Taylormade R11S RIP Phenom Stiff 16.5 HYBRID Taylormade Rocketballz Tour Stiff IRONS 4-6 iron Taylormade MC w/ KBS C-Taper Stiff IRONS 7-PW Taylormade MB w/ KBS C-Taper Stiff WEDGES Titleist Vokey SM4 Black Nickel 52.12, 56.11, 60.10 PUTTER NIKE METHOD 001 33', Taylormade Ghost Spider 33' BAG ADIDAS AG Tour Stand Bag BALLS TITLEIST PRO-V1X SHOESADIDAS ADIPURE GPS SKYCADDIE SGX

I suppose you're going to make excuses for that other crybaby, Jarrod Lyle, not giving an interview, either.

WTF? I have no idea what you are talking about? I was actually saying the complete opposite.

His achilles?

That's been a problem for him for the last few years, along with the knee. He tried walking it off before, and it cost him half a season. Smart of him to stop aggravating it today. I hope he can still play Bay Hill.

Seriously, Brocks....I have no idea what you were getting at with that Lyle comment. Completely confused

WTF? I have no idea what you are talking about? I was actually saying the complete opposite.

I was agreeing with you. I guess sarcasm just doesn't get through on this board.

I was agreeing with you. I guess sarcasm just doesn't get through on this board.

I normaally understand sarcasm but the way it was worded was difficult to grasp. I get what you are saying now

Tiger is a crybaby.  He could have avoided reporters because he was racing to the clinic.  Or, maybe he'll be getting it checked out "sometime early next week."  The most talked about knees and ankles in the history of golf, a game which has given him a billion dollars, and he slinks away in his car without a peep.  If you withdraw in the middle of a tournament, you at least have the courtesy to say something unless you're going straight to the hospital.

Just like at the Players last year, he wouldn't have withdrawn if he was still in contention.  I'm not saying he's faking it.  I know that he's ended up taking a lot of time off after his last two injuries.  But you don't quit in the middle of a round--my dad taught me that when I was 12.  I guess Tiger's dad just taught him to be a control freak and a sore loser.

If he was that paranoid about a tight achilles turning into a season ending injury, he should have walked from the range to the press tent this morning.  But no--he thought he might be able to win, so he teed it up.  And yes, he does owe it to the Tour, the sponsors, and the fans, because he has a billion dollars thanks to the Tour, sponsors, and fans.

Kevin

Titleist 910 D3 9.5* with ahina 72 X flex
Titleist 910F 13.5* with ahina 72 X flex
Adams Idea A12 Pro hybrid 18*; 23* with RIP S flex
Titleist 712 AP2 4-9 iron with KBS C-Taper, S+ flex
Titleist Vokey SM wedges 48*, 52*, 58*
Odyssey White Hot 2-ball mallet, center shaft, 34"

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Tiger is a crybaby.  He could have avoided reporters because he was racing to the clinic.  Or, maybe he'll be getting it checked out "sometime early next week."  The most talked about knees and ankles in the history of golf, a game which has given him a billion dollars, and he slinks away in his car without a peep.  If you withdraw in the middle of a tournament, you at least have the courtesy to say something unless you're going straight to the hospital.

Given him? Has he not earned those dollars by being the best players by miles the last 15 years? [quote name="k-troop" url="/t/56110/2012-wgc-cadillac-tpc-blue-monster-at-doral-discussion-thread/270#post_687820"]Just like at the Players last year, he wouldn't have withdrawn if he was still in contention.  I'm not saying he's faking it.  I know that he's ended up taking a lot of time off after his last two injuries.  But you don't quit in the middle of a round--my dad taught me that when I was 12.  I guess Tiger's dad just taught him to be a control freak and a sore loser. [/quote] Is that strange to understand? Why should he risk his health for a top 20 finish? He's out there to win. Nobody knows if he would've gone on if he was in contention. A win would mean a lot to him, so he might risk it, but you can't say that for sure. Either way, there is no need to risk anything just to complete a tournament he's got no shot at winning.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

I get it he's out there to win, but if you're healthy enough to play, you're healthy enough to play.  You don't quit just because you can't win.  That's not how this game works.

Kevin

Titleist 910 D3 9.5* with ahina 72 X flex
Titleist 910F 13.5* with ahina 72 X flex
Adams Idea A12 Pro hybrid 18*; 23* with RIP S flex
Titleist 712 AP2 4-9 iron with KBS C-Taper, S+ flex
Titleist Vokey SM wedges 48*, 52*, 58*
Odyssey White Hot 2-ball mallet, center shaft, 34"

Note: This thread is 4417 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!