• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasjun21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • Pretty poor showing by the world's number 1 - D Johnson. I also was not very fond of the announcers. I never thought I'd say it but I prefer Faldo to the 2 announcing the Palmetto through the past few days. And, please tell me again - what powers Top Tracer? 😣
    • Finally birdied the 2nd hole!  It's a 125yd par-3 that should have been my first birdie on the course.  Somehow, it took 25 tries... A couple of the other 'easy' holes are also like that for me.  Oh well. ...can't say anything good about the rest of my round though - doubled three in a row and it wasn't bad luck...    
    • I enjoyed the course. Really enjoyed the company. Did not play well. Did hit a handful of really good shots. Generally followed shortly thereafter by a horrible shot. It was a great time. 
    • I fired up some Darksiders 2. Built some serious Scythes with 75% critical chance and 80% critical damage and 65% health steal. Also made a secondary weapon with arm blades carrying a whopping 173% health steal. Fun to coast through The Crucible!
    • Yes the back nine was much better. Only two blind shots.
  • Today's Birthdays

1. awmgolfer
      awmgolfer
      (42 years old)
    2. jakeecsj
      jakeecsj
      (73 years old)
    3. joshuanseibert
      joshuanseibert
      (31 years old)
    4. nippo
      nippo
      (77 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...