IGNORED

2011-2012 NHL season

Grndslmhttr3
Note: This thread is 4318 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Go Kings!!! Taking out Vancouver would be awesome. Caps and Bruins in OT right now in what is shaping up to be a slugfest of a series. Gotta think the B's will prevail. They are built for this type of hockey.

In my Sun Mountain 14 Way Stand Bag:

Driver - Ping G30 10.5* : Fairway - Ping G30 18* : Hybrids - Titleist 915H 21* & 915 H 24* : Irons - Mizuno JPX 850 Forged 5 - GW : Wedges, Vokey 54.14, Vokey 58.12 : Putter - Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 or Ping Craz-E-R  : Ball - Bridgestone B330RX, Cart - Cliqgear 3.5

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been watching playoff hockey all evening and something dawned on me as Seabrook just tied the game for the Hawks.

Golf for the most part is extremely ****ing boring.

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

Wow another awesome game for the Flyers! Hopefully they can complete the sweet on Wednesday.

It will be interesting to see if any Penguins are suspended tomorrow.  I am guessing Asham will be and possibly Neal.

I expect Asham to be suspended. Neal, on the other hand, could go either way. The hit was late as hell, and he did leave his feet, so I could see him getting suspended, too. Losing him would really hurt the Penguins at this point.

I think Bryz did a pretty good job today. He did let in a few softies, but he still managed to post a respectable save percentage against one of the best offenses in the league.

-Rich

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Was watching the Blues/Sharks game the other night.  Hasn't been too often that the biggest fights were actually after the end of the game.  Going to be a crazy time in San Jose.

Originally Posted by stealthduffer

Was watching the Blues/Sharks game the other night.  Hasn't been too often that the biggest fights were actually after the end of the game.  Going to be a crazy time in San Jose.

All the series have been rougher than expected. We knew Philly/Pittsburgh would be crazy, but St Louis/San Jose reminds me of back when Pronger was a Blue and the Sharks knocked them off in round 1. I was pulling for SJ then, but for SJ now.

Some guys are really showning their class (or lack of it). I'd comment on it further, but don't want to upset anyone.

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

Craig Adams got suspended for the next game, so the Pens could have three of their guys out for at least Wednesday's game.

-Rich

Originally Posted by sean_miller

All the series have been rougher than expected. We knew Philly/Pittsburgh would be crazy, but St Louis/San Jose reminds me of back when Pronger was a Blue and the Sharks knocked them off in round 1. I was pulling for SJ then, but for SJ now.

Some guys are really showning their class (or lack of it). I'd comment on it further, but don't want to upset anyone.

there's been lots of despicable play out there this postseason, I'm actually kind of shocked by the amount and how it's not confined to one or two teams, it's everywhere.

Originally Posted by Grndslmhttr3

Craig Adams got suspended for the next game, so the Pens could have three of their guys out for at least Wednesday's game.

Looks like Asham gets four and Neal one. Also, looks like Raffi Torres will be sitting for the 'yotes after he nearly killed Hossa.

Hope the Flyers close it out tonight!

Shanahan only suspended Neal for going after Giroux, not for the blatant blindside charge on Couturier. Can't say I agree with that, but hopefully the series ends today, anyway.

-Rich

Yeah, that was tough to watch. Hopefully Lavy will light a fire under their asses so they can continue to dominate at Consol Energy Center.

-Rich

The Flyers' inability to score even-strength goals the last couple games is starting to worry me, but it's good to see their power play is still clicking. I DID originally pick the Flyers to win in 6, though, so maybe that'll come true!

-Rich

Lucky. I've never been to a playoff game of any sort; woulda killed to have been at the Wells Fargo Center for game 3.

-Rich

Originally Posted by Grndslmhttr3

Lucky. I've never been to a playoff game of any sort; woulda killed to have been at the Wells Fargo Center for game 3.

I know dude I almost went to game 3 but decided not too.  Hopefully tomorrow is good!

I got my ticket on stubhub earlier this morning for $90 which isn't too bad.  This will be my first Flyers playoff game but I went to game 4 of the Phillies 2009 NLCS vs the Dodgers when Jimmy Rollins got a walk off hit in the 9th.  Such an amazing game, its worth the price if you can get lucky enough to see a win.

The two games I watched today were the first games I've watched all the way through this entire season. I guess I picked a good day though, two pretty entertaining games.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Note: This thread is 4318 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!