IGNORED

2011-2012 NHL season

Grndslmhttr3
Note: This thread is 4324 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Blues vs Kings in the second round!  If the Blues can keep up the defensive pressure I'll go out on a limb and predict they win in 5.  Kings have great defense too so 1 or 2 goals might be enough to win any of these games.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a huge Wings fan but to be honest I don't even care that they're already out... They weren't on top of their game at all and didn't deserve to beat Nashville.

It's really great to see some new blood advancing this year... All the usual, top-teams are pretty much already down and out. I'm hoping to see Los Angeles and Philly in the Finals. Hope LA takes the Cup.

MY GEAR:

Driver/Woods/Hybrids: RBZ Tour

Irons: X Forged 2013's

Wedges: SM4's (52/56)

Putter: PROTYPE Series

Balls: HEX Black Tour/Chrome +  Pro V1x/NXT Tour

I am a Caps fan and am quite happy with the results last night.  I am most happy with the coaching of Dale Hunter.  Took a lot of guts to basically sit Ovechkin and become a defensive team.   Not sure it will take them more than one more round in the playoffs, but... who knows... I hate to admit it but I think folks may have figure Ovie out... He is a great talent but he needs others around him to step up and take some of the focus off of him to allow him some freedom to perform.

Lets go Caps....

Titleist 915 9.5 w/GD AD-DI shaft Callaway Big Bertha Alpha 14 degree FW wood Ping Anser hybrid 19 degree Mizuno JPX 850 Forged 4-pw or Callaway Apex Titleist Vokey SM5 50, 54, 58, (62) Edel E3 Putter ES14 launch monitor ARCCOS

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Congrats to the Capitals. They looked like the better team the whole last game. The B's couldn't get the puck out of their own end. The Caps were more aggressive at getting to the puck. They deserved the win. Best of luck. I am embarrassed by all the racist tweets too. Boston is not like that. I've read that a lot of the tweets were not from Boston, but still I am disappointed. I hope someday we can move beyond crap like that.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

kinda surprised how the blues are getting worked by LA in this series. granted there's still a period to go here in game 3, but LA is showing no signs of letting up.

Welp, with Giroux out for next game, Philly is gonna have to work their asses off tomorrow night. Hopefully Bryz will keep playing well, and hopefully Lavy will send Carle packing, since two of those goals last night were directly his fault.

-Rich

[URL=http://cdn.thesandtrap.com/d/d2/d23a9db6_LMn38.gif][IMG]http://cdn.thesandtrap.com/d/d2/360x202px-LL-d23a9db6_LMn38.gif[/IMG][/URL]

That's awesome! Love it. Rangers / Caps game 7 should be a good one. Gotta admit, at this point I don't care who wins as long as it's a good game. Would love to see the Kings win the Cup.

In my Sun Mountain 14 Way Stand Bag:

Driver - Ping G30 10.5* : Fairway - Ping G30 18* : Hybrids - Titleist 915H 21* & 915 H 24* : Irons - Mizuno JPX 850 Forged 5 - GW : Wedges, Vokey 54.14, Vokey 58.12 : Putter - Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 or Ping Craz-E-R  : Ball - Bridgestone B330RX, Cart - Cliqgear 3.5

• 1 month later...
Originally Posted by namkrats

Know this thread doesn't really apply as the season is over but I'm really pumped that a friend of mine just got drafted :)

That is awesome! Name?

Note: This thread is 4324 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!