IGNORED

DR and 3wood have left the building

Note: This thread is 4428 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Ok, so here lately I'm playin army golf with my 3 wood and Driver.  I have no idea which way its going off the tee. But here's the funny part. It only starts after about 3 holes and i can Still hit my 5 wood and 3iron or 3 hybrid just fine off the tee.  I play my normal 5 yard cut with them.  My main miss is a low almost top that goes either right or left. I have a normal mid to high ball flight.  Any idea's?  I've got a lesson scheduled for next week but was gonna see if anybody had any idea's?

Drivers: Titleist 913 D2 Aldila phenom
Fairway Woods: Titleist 910F-d
Fairway Woods: Titleist 909 F3 or

Hybrid: Taylormade tp 18 or Mp fli hi 2 iron 
Irons: Mizuno MP-52 3-pw
Wedges: TaylorMade RAC Z TP
Putters: Odyssey Black Series Tour Designs #2
Golf Bags: Titleist Blue cart bag

Shoes: Footjoy Dry joys

Golf Balls: Titleist Pro v1x

Sounds like you might be shifting your weight unpredictably.

When you get stuck on your back foot (or too much weight on it) it is easy to hit it dead left and low. Typical of a big backstroke when you want to hit it long.

Have someone watch your head and see if you are dropping back or sliding ahead...and hitting it right (club face not closing).

Might not help at all, but it was my experience.

Titleist 910D2 10.5* Stiff / Taylormade 3 Wood - Superfast 2.0 15*  3 Superfast 2.0 Rescue 18* Stiff Shafts

Note: This thread is 4428 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!