IGNORED

Divot Daily Golf Deals

DIVOT com
Note: This thread is 4231 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Do you guys have left-handed clubs as well? I just found out about you guys through here and will probably purchase from you in the future, just wondering if you offer both dexterities?

I'm kicking myself today for not getting the Nike VR hybrid two days ago.  In reading about it it was called a "better player's hybrid".  My goal is to become a better player!  I guess that it will take longer without the VR. If it comes back I'll jump on it.  I have a hole in my set that the 21* would fill nicely.

Originally Posted by NuclearMike

I'm kicking myself today for not getting the Nike VR hybrid two days ago.  In reading about it it was called a "better player's hybrid".  My goal is to become a better player!  I guess that it will take longer without the VR.   If it comes back I'll jump on it.  I have a hole in my set that the 21* would fill nicely.

Do you want to live vicariously through me when I get my 3H and 4H in the mail?

Nike VR-S Covert Driver Project X 6.0 Tour 52

Nike VR-S Fairway Wood 3W Fubuki K Graphite Regular Flex

Nike VR-S Iron Set 3-PW, AW, & SW True Temper Dynalite 90 R-Flex

Nike V-REV 60°/10 Wedge

Odyssey White Ice #1

Originally Posted by Doodaddy

Do you want to live vicariously through me when I get my 3H and 4H in the mail?

Sure, if you play them well.  If you hit them like I hit my hybrids I'm gonna have to decline.  I have enough issues with my inconsistent hybrid play without having to worry about your game too.

Originally Posted by NuclearMike

Sure, if you play them well.  If you hit them like I hit my hybrids I'm gonna have to decline.  I have enough issues with my inconsistent hybrid play without having to worry about your game too.

Ease your thoughts. I'm incredibly consistent with my bad play. I have no fear that these hybrids will follow suit.

Nike VR-S Covert Driver Project X 6.0 Tour 52

Nike VR-S Fairway Wood 3W Fubuki K Graphite Regular Flex

Nike VR-S Iron Set 3-PW, AW, & SW True Temper Dynalite 90 R-Flex

Nike V-REV 60°/10 Wedge

Odyssey White Ice #1

Dexterity depends on the options available for the model, but rest assured if we have them we offer all left-handed options available.

Cheers!

• 2 months later...

Callaway X-Series Jaws CC Slate Wedge

$59.99

Today Only

Fwd:fwd:FWD:Fwd: DIVOTMAN Needs Your Help

Features:

• True Temper Dynamic Gold S300 steel shaft
  • Standard Length
  • Tour CC Grooves produce enhanced spin while conforming to 2010 USGA regulations
  • No headcover

As we scour the world for the finest golf deals, we’ve realized that we need more loyal readers like yourself. By having a larger audience, we gain more buying power which allows us to negotiate even lower prices. These savings are of course passed on to our customers.

Please, see it in your heart to help the people of DIVOT bring you even better products at lower prices. Tell everyone you know about DIVOT. Share it on Facebook, tweet about it on Twitter, and especially forward this email. No post is too small, no contact list is too big.

If new products, lower prices, and the self-gratification of knowing you helped bring the golfing community better deals doesn't convince you, just look at what happened to some of our other DIVOT readers:

James L. of Worcester, Mass forwarded a DIVOT deal to his friends and got a hole-in-one the next time he played golf...ON A PAR 5!!

Donovan M. of Hakalau, Hawaii decided not forward DIVOT deals to anyone and was attacked by a tarantula, had a horrific surfing accident, and suffered a back injury while hula dancing. (To be fair, a weird-looking tiki was found nearby).

Benny B. of Chicago sent his DIVOT deal emails to everyone in his contact list and within two weeks, got a new job making a six-figure salary, and a corner office...Benny had a 3rd grade education, and his only prior work experience was picking ticks off of abandoned dogs at the Cook County animal shelter.

Leonard L. of Mountain City, Tennessee was in a hurry when he got his DIVOT email, forgot to forward it to his friends, and was viciously attacked by a pack of rabid albino porcupines a week later.

Chris S. of Titusville, Florida, who doesn't play golf, but loves reading DIVOT stories, forwarded a particularly witty DIVOT email to 10 people and 4 days later began a torrid relationship with a supermodel and won the $950 million Florida Mega Money lottery. (Given the fact that he already lives in Florida, he has since been deemed "locationally insane" after trying to figure out where to retire.)

David M. of Lake Charles, Louisiana, a noted anal-retentive email forwarder, hit up 20 of his buddies with an incredible DIVOT deal, and within 24 hours was found badly beaten in an alley. Eyewitnesses say approximately 19 to 21 men were seen leaving the scene muttering "that ^#&@&*@% won't be forwarding anything to us anytime soon."

Decide for yourself whether or not you want to risk the fates on forwarding DIVOT email deals to 10 friends, but keep this in mind...the more people we have buying DIVOT deals, the BETTER DEALS we can offer you!!!

SCROLL DOWN and make a wish for your DREAM DIVOT DEAL!

.DIVOT                             DIVOT.
..DIVOT                           DIVOT..
...DIVOT                         DIVOT...
....DIVOT                       DIVOT....
.....DIVOT                     DIVOT.....
......DIVOT                   DIVOT......
.......DIVOT                 DIVOT.......
........DIVOT               DIVOT........
.........DIVOT             DIVOT.........
..........DIVOT           DIVOT..........

Keep checking back every day to see if your DIVOT wish came true!!

Note: This thread is 4231 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!