• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasjun21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • We golfers can use all the help we can get is my opinion. There is a reason why peo golfers carry 5 woods or hybrids as well. It just makes the game easier. I played blades for to long i guess, i am not to far off but the little extra help my irons give is just worth it. ( i play mizuno jpx 921 forged ) i recently switched my woods from titleist 917 d3 to cobra radspeed xb and my 3 hybrid is a radspeed as well that one is so easy to hit. I will trim down the length of the driver and 3 wood to 45inch and 42 inch. To give me some more control.
    • This is something I noticed at approx the same point in the swings. Notice the angle of your trail arm with the club shaft compared to the pro’s.  There are plenty better people here to comment on this but I thought I’d show you a comparison. 
    • Players are  coming  here with no problems at all. I think this  tourney was  just  fine. Didnt  miss the Canadian at all. The  lead  group collapsed  on an easy  day.
    • Why? Probably, in the fall of this year the border opens back up… the Canadian Open will happen in 2022, the Open Championship is happening this year, with fans. I am not a fan of playing Glen Abbey every year though, I like the rotational idea once the border opens back up… I’d like to see them play in the Prairie Provinces, there are some great golf courses in those provinces.
    • That’s probably the case… could be the case. Even my old Nickent hybrids don’t have as much offset…. It might just be as simple as that. The fitter probably thought I was your generic low-handicap gapping issue. 
  • Today's Birthdays

1. akGolfa
      akGolfa
      (27 years old)
    2. B-F-G
      B-F-G
      (54 years old)
    3. Chickma2
      Chickma2
      (47 years old)
    4. griefrev
      griefrev
      (64 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...