• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasjun21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • A jumbo grip with extra tape might be something I’d be willing to try…
    • Yes. The poor boy isn't a tennis fan. He asked me "who the hell is Billie Jean King." Guess you had to be there.
    • I'm aware they haven't liked each other, but clearly it only became a big deal after the Koepka video went viral.   
    • Tennis has usopen.org Golf has usopen.com Based on ICANN records, the USTA (or whomever) took usopen.org first, so golf had to go with usopen.com.
    • The stuff between them is well over a year old, back to Brooks calling Bryson out for slow play in 2019, then the back and forth about abs and 6 packs in Jan of 2020. This definitely isn't the first time the opportunity has presented itself with these two. Something like making the players wear pants for tournament rounds even though it'd be like 95 degrees is one that quickly comes to mind. How the tour seemingly always wants to shy away from controversy, doesn't disclose fine amounts or disciplinary actions, etc. Basically things that other sports seem to lean into (to an extent) which help generate discussion and buzz around specific players in those sports. Golf (and mainly the PGA tour) seem to do very little of trying to expand their reach and get non-golf people to watch the sport.
  • Today's Birthdays

1. Gravy76
      Gravy76
      (33 years old)
    2. MauiMilan
      MauiMilan
      (42 years old)
    3. Motrinothar
      Motrinothar
      (26 years old)
    4. RyanDe680
      RyanDe680
      (41 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...