IGNORED

Your Nightmare Pro Am Pro: Who Is It?

Shorty

Originally Posted by theduck

TIGER WOULD BE THE ONE I WOULD NOT WANT TO PLAY WITH AS HE DOES NOT COMMAND ANY RESPECT AS A PERSON.

I HAVE PLAYED WITH ZACK JOHNSON AND SPENT SOME TIME WITH VIJAY AND THOSE WHO COMMENTED NEGATIVELY ABOUT THEM ARE DEAD WRONG.

THE WORST I HAVE PERSONALLY PLAYED WITH SOME YEARS AGO WAS DON JANUARY.

THE BEST I HAVE PLAYED WITH INCLUDE JERRY PATE, BRENDT SNEDEKER, KENNY PERRY, NICK PRICE, LARRY MIZE AND PAUL AZINGER.

THANKS FOR YOUR INPUT AS IT IS WELL RECEIVED AND VERY MUCH APPRECIATED.

Brandon a.k.a. Tony Stark

-------------------------

The Fastest Flip in the West

I wouldn't want to play with anyone uninteresting. No one in particular, but I'd play even with guys I don't particularly like if they might be at least interesting. [quote name="bplewis24" url="/t/57141/your-nightmare-pga-pro-am-pro-who-is-it/54#post_700779"] THANKS FOR YOUR INPUT AS IT IS WELL RECEIVED AND VERY MUCH APPRECIATED. [/quote] He was shouting, he must have been right!

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Rory Mcilroy, Ian Poulter, Keegan Bradley, Louis Oosthuizen, Rory Sabbatini......Dont know why i just really dont like any of them. iv never met them of course but Poulter is an Arsenal fan, thats enough for me.......

Originally Posted by pidge rgj

Rory Mcilroy, Ian Poulter, Keegan Bradley, Louis Oosthuizen, Rory Sabbatini......Dont know why i just really dont like any of them. iv never met them of course but Poulter is an Arsenal fan, thats enough for me.......

Hmm, Rory is so competitive I wonder if being paired with him would take away the fun of a Pro Am.

Always changing:

Driver: Cobra S2/Nike VR Pro 10.5º

Irons: Callaway X-20 Tour 4-9i

Hybrid: Titleist 910H 19º & 21º

Wood: TaylorMade R11 3w

Putter: Odyssey White Hot

Wedges: Titleist Vokeys - 48º, 54º, 62º

First round: February 2011

I've played in over 30 ProAm's and Tiger is in my TOP 2 of favorite and fun pros to play with. He was engaging with all the players in our group and one of them was not a good golfer. Tiger walked with us, talked about a lot of different topics and just could not have been nicer.

Originally Posted by carrerars

I've played in over 30 ProAm's and Tiger is in my TOP 2 of favorite and fun pros to play with. He was engaging with all the players in our group and one of them was not a good golfer. Tiger walked with us, talked about a lot of different topics and just could not have been nicer.

You've played over 30 pro ams? Wow you must be rich.

Driver: Callaway Big Bertha 10.5* 

3WD:  Callaway Big Bertha 15* / X2 Hot H4 Hybrid
Irons:  Callaway Apex 4-PW Project X 5.5 shafts

Wedges: Callaway MackDaddy 2  52/58
Putter: Odyessey Metal X Milled 1

Originally Posted by carrerars

This seems legit....

In My Bag:
Driver: :cleveland:  Hi-Bore XLS
Irons: :cleveland:  CCi 3i-PW
Wedges: :nike:  VR V-Rev Cast Black-Satin
Putter: :ping:  IC 20-10A

+1 on not playing with Tiger.

Play with who????---Tom Watson---seems like a regular guy.

Also Tommy "two gloves" Glavin. Seems like he would be kinda fun.

9* Geek No Brainer with red Stiff Gallofory shaft
15* R5 3 wood with Burner shaft
21* 24* Nike CPR hybrid Aldila by you shaft
5-pw Titleist 680 cb irons-SK Fiber graphite shafts
52*, 56*,60* Reid Lockhart Dual Bounce spinner shaftScotty Cameron Newport MidSlant with Tiger Shark GripTM LDP Red balls---used because I'm...

no one. A round of golf is a round of golf. With anyone, I don't mind. Especially not a pro. So HA! I just disrespected YOUR thred! *kicks Shorty in the shin and runs away*

"It's better to burn out than to fade away." -Kurt Cobain

Originally Posted by Domenic

no one. A round of golf is a round of golf. With anyone, I don't mind. Especially not a pro. So HA! I just disrespected YOUR thred! *kicks Shorty in the shin and runs away*

Run Domenic Run. LOL.

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Nick Faldo - sorry SIR Nick Faldo. See I'd forget to call him SIR and he have to remind me constantly. I'd just find too boring. Paul Goydos and David Faherty (if he counts) would be a scream. Even if I played badly it would be a fun round of golf.

In my mizuno.gif Neo Cart Bag or rife.gif Staff Bag on clicgear.gif 2.0 Trolley
 Driver: R11 10.5* |  3W: CB4 15* | adams.gif Hybrid: Idea Pro (20* & 23*)
bridgestone.gif Irons: J36 Cavity Back (5-PW) | vokey.gif Wedges: S.M Oil Cans: 52.08, 56.08 & 60.04
rife.gif Putter: 2-bar Hybrid Blade | bridgestone.gif Ball: B330-RX  Ball: Pro V1

Originally Posted by the19thhole

Nick Faldo - sorry SIR Nick Faldo. See I'd forget to call him SIR and he have to remind me constantly. I'd just find too boring. Paul Goydos and David Faherty (if he counts) would be a scream. Even if I played badly it would be a fun round of golf.

If I had the choice, Feherty would be my first pick for a ProAm.  Even if I could play with one of the best players in the history of the game, I would choose Feherty.

Always changing:

Driver: Cobra S2/Nike VR Pro 10.5º

Irons: Callaway X-20 Tour 4-9i

Hybrid: Titleist 910H 19º & 21º

Wood: TaylorMade R11 3w

Putter: Odyssey White Hot

Wedges: Titleist Vokeys - 48º, 54º, 62º

First round: February 2011