IGNORED

What golf companies do you like to support, and why?

Moonnerd
Note: This thread is 4341 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Tour Edge for me.  After actually using their products, they are now my first choice.  It's also a local company - Illinois - so I like the idea of supporting the local economy.

Yes they are not a BIG name.  Yes so and so touring pro doesn't have them in their bag.  I don't care about stuff like that anymore.  I care about a good product with good value and Tour Edge fits the bill in both categories.  YMMV

I have zero loyalty to any manufacturer and have a bag full of stuff from everywhere..Ping G10 driver, Ping irons, Muzuno 4 wood, Ram putter (yes, Ram..25 bucks at Sports Authority...after six months of trying every putter in three counties), One Cleveland hybrid and one TM hybrid (rescue), an Adams 2H, and Cobra Phil Rogers wedges. It took me a while to put this together, but I have confidence in everything I pull from that bag because they work for me, not because they come from one mfr.

I don't really have a brand loyalty towards anyone I usually buy a club based on it's performance and it's price.  I am not a fan of having all 1 branded clubs to me it makes it look like you are a marketing tool for the company. (not attacking anyone on here cause I know you guys buy your clubs for the right reason).

Driver: RBZ 9.5° Stiff

Woods: :nike:VR_S Tour 2.0 15° Stiff

Hybrids:  910H 21° Stiff

Irons: 4-GW Pro Black CB1 with Project X rifle 6.0

Wedges:CC Jaws 56°.14° 60°.08°

Putter: Classic 1

Ball:  Z-Star XV Pure White

Take a guess. When you work at a golf club that some of the top men at Achushnet golf i.e.  Titleist,Foot Joy belong what do you expect a guy to play.  I also do side work for them and get paid in equipment. 3 dozen prov's at Xmas doesn't hurt either. If you had any inclination of how passionate this company is about golf many of you might loose the hate for this company. Every worker top down is totally committed to this company and golf. Besides the equipment is great.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

i play only titleist equipment, with the exception of nike golf shoes, and if it werent for chronic foot problems (constant blisters/heel spurs) i would be wearing foot joys as well. i play what is pleasing to my eye and performs well for me on the course. ive found that from the moment i started playing titleist stuff, my game has improved drastically. ill gladly pay more for a product i believe in and works for me.

Note: This thread is 4341 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!