IGNORED

Free Lessons - Orlando, FL - 5 Simple Keys® (April 28, 29)

iacas
Note: This thread is 3660 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator

We're in need of 40+ students for our Premier Accreditation School for 5 Simple Keys®. All lessons will be given by soon-to-be accredited instructors, with our Master Instructors on hand to observe the entire time.

Lessons will be 45 minutes, will include high-speed video analysis. Typically these lessons would run between $80 and $200.

We're starting three students every 30 minutes.

On Saturday, April 28 we need three students each at 1:00, 1:30, 2:00, 2:30, 3:00, 3:30, 4:00, and 4:30.

On Sunday, April 29 we need three students each at 9:30, 10:00, 10:30, 11:00, 11:30, 12:00, 12:30, and 1:00.

If there's space available, students can take a second lesson if you'd like.

I know it's short notice, but I'm hopeful that we can fill these spots. It's worth the trip down - bring a foursome of your buddies if you'd like. It's FREE instruction from some really good instructors.

Send me a PM or post in this thread.

There's no catch here. We won't have any product to sell you, and these instructors aren't even local to Orlando (except two). Spaces are filled first come, first served.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator

Spots filling. Not super quickly, but please claim your spot by noon on Tuesday.

It's best if you can bring two buddies, because then you can take a whole time slot.

PM me to claim your spots.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

coming to michigan soon?

My Bag: Nike Vapor X
Driver: Diablo Octane Tour Project 7.0  X-Stiff
Woods: Callaway RAZR 3 wood Adilla NVS 65 g X-Stiff
Hybrids: Taylor Made Burner Superlaunch 3-18*, 4-21*, UST Mamiya Proforce V2 75
Irons: Maltby TE Forged 5-PW TrueTemper X-300
Wedges: Maltby Tricept 52*/6, 56*/10; 60*/6 TrueTemper S-400
Putter: Yes! Emma 37" Belly Putter 
Ball: NXT Tour

sounds like a good time I wish I could make it down there.  I did forward this to some friends who I work with that live in Tampa.

Driver: Titleist 915 D3
3 wood: 15 Callaway X Hot pro
Hybrids:  18 Callaway X Hot Pro
Irons: 4-GW Callaway Apex
project x 6.0
Wedges: 54 , 58 Callaway
Putter: 2 ball
Ball: Callaway Chrome

• Administrator

BTW, duh, here are the details.

The lessons are given at the main practice range (the one with the Annika academy building, but the opposite end of the range) by the main clubhouse and hotel at Reunion Resort.

http://reunionresort.com

7593 Gathering Drive, Reunion, FL 34747

Please arrive 15 minutes early to warm up and check in with Mike McLoughlin.

• Administrator

Originally Posted by Jrickard

I would be interested if you still have some times for sunday early. It would be my 14 year old son and me.

Please PM me. You can have 10:30 am Sunday if you'd like. Confirm for me via PM please by noon today. I'll hold the spots for you until then.

Dearly wish I lived in Florida.

Ogio Nexos Black on Black

Taylormade TP R9 Superdeep, 9.5, Aldila RIP A70X

Bridgestone J38 15, Motore F1 75S

Mizuno Masters Tournament Blades

Mizuno MP-T10 60.08

Ping Anser 2i

Just a reminder that the Free Lessons begin today!  We still have some availability early in the afternoon, from 1-3, so even if you don't have a scheduled time yet, show up around that time frame and we will get you in.  We will be at the main range at the Reunion Resort, the one closest to the clubhouse.  I'll be wearing a lime green shirt and white pants :)  Look forward to seeing you guys!

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

I live in Orlando but I'm doing you a favor by NOT coming.  One look at my swing and most of them would give up any thought of ever teaching the game!

Great deal though.  I hope a lot of guys get a chance to take advantage of the opportunity.

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Originally Posted by David in FL

I live in Orlando but I'm doing you a favor by NOT coming.  One look at my swing and most of them would give up any thought of ever teaching the game!

Great deal though.  I hope a lot of guys get a chance to take advantage of the opportunity.

We had a great day and had golfers of many different ages and handicaps.  If you change your mind, we have openings around noon.

Mike McLoughlin

Originally Posted by David in FL

Take advantage of it - it was well worth.

Kind of wish I could work on what they gave me today instead of playing the final round of our club championship tomorrow

Follow me on twitter

Chris, although my friends call me Mr.L

I had a great time, thanks again for the invite Erik! I will now work on keeping my head steady & my right wrist (left-handed) flat thru impact! Kathy was awesome.

My friends and I also had a very good time. We all came away impressed with our instructors, and appreciated the opportunity to participate.  Additionally, it was nice to meet all of you guys in person.

Hope we provided enough bad swings to make your instructors show their stuff.

Couldn't agree more, I had a fantastic time, learned a lot about my problem areas, and have some great things to work on. Also it was a complete joy to meet Erik, Mike, James and Dave -- they couldn't have been nicer!

My brother, nephews, and I enjoyed ourselves (I happened to be in Orlando 10 minutes away for something else). I got to see three different lessons and learned more about the role of my feet and legs. The only negative is that my brother got straightened out and is back to his old form which usually kicks my butt. :-D

Cobra LTDx 10.5* | Big Tour 15.5*| Rad Tour 18.5*  | Titleist U500 4-23* | T100 5-P | Vokey SM7 50/8* F, 54/10* S, SM8 58/10* S | Scotty Cameron Squareback No. 1 | Vice Pro Plus  

It was great to meet you guys.  Thanks again for coming out and good to hear the time was well spent.

Mike McLoughlin

Thanks for the opportunity. It was a thrill to be part of perhaps the first group of amateurs to get the initial training by the core group of instructors who will take this forward. Thanks.. I can now say I was there when..

Titleist 915 9.5 w/GD AD-DI shaft Callaway Big Bertha Alpha 14 degree FW wood Ping Anser hybrid 19 degree Mizuno JPX 850 Forged 4-pw or Callaway Apex Titleist Vokey SM5 50, 54, 58, (62) Edel E3 Putter ES14 launch monitor ARCCOS

Note: This thread is 3660 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!