Jump to content
IGNORED

Golf Is Hard


Note: This thread is 3022 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Recommended Posts

  • Moderator

Haha! That was pretty funny!  I feel like I had a similar experience.  Today, I was playing with my buddy, and all day he wasn't making any putts (missed 3 2-3 footers) and he's normally a good putter.  Everything else, tee to green, was pretty awesome! Great to play with!  18th hole, par 5, hit 2 great shots giving him an easy 10 yard pitch up the hill.  Chunks it short, chips on, and 2 putts.  I said, "Wow, golf really is your love, hate relationship!"  He said, "You have no idea!" haha!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by Domenic

I know I shouldn't so ignore this but I just have to.

In response to the title, so am I.

If you KNOW you shouldn't than DON'T plus the fact it wasn't even close to funny...

The video is hilarious

Link to post
Share on other sites

Great video, could have been me last week.  I never cease to be amazed at how a single round of golf can undo every last ounce of confidence I've built up after hours and hours of lessons and great practice at the range.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by clubchamp

If you KNOW you shouldn't than DON'T plus the fact it wasn't even close to funny...

The video is hilarious

well those jokes aren't never meant to be laughing funny. There'll just like, grunt, I acknowledge the attempt at human, but its not laughable.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Originally Posted by newtogolf

Great video, could have been me last week.  I never cease to be amazed at how a single round of golf can undo every last ounce of confidence I've built up after hours and hours of lessons and great practice at the range.

Isn't that the truth! And, yeah, funny video.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Was playing with a few nice guys (not very good golfers) last weekend.  Someone from another hole hit over to our fairway and started cursing and screaming and getting himself all worked up.  A guy in my group said "Why's he so mad?  Doesn't he know golf is hard?"  That made me smile.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Originally Posted by golfaddiction

Was playing with a few nice guys (not very good golfers) last weekend.  Someone from another hole hit over to our fairway and started cursing and screaming and getting himself all worked up.  A guy in my group said "Why's he so mad?  Doesn't he know golf is hard?"  That made me smile.

This may have been my buddy whom I usually play with. I told him "Relax dude, don't you know why it's called golf? -- because the word "%@$&!" was already taken."

Link to post
Share on other sites

Note: This thread is 3022 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...