IGNORED

Rate the Avatar of the poster above you.

jshots
Note: This thread is 2906 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

7 because scotty's are cool putters. I'll repost and give you more if you can tell me what stimp your carpet runs at.

In my mizuno.gif Neo Cart Bag or rife.gif Staff Bag on clicgear.gif 2.0 Trolley
 Driver: R11 10.5* |  3W: CB4 15* | adams.gif Hybrid: Idea Pro (20* & 23*)
bridgestone.gif Irons: J36 Cavity Back (5-PW) | vokey.gif Wedges: S.M Oil Cans: 52.08, 56.08 & 60.04
rife.gif Putter: 2-bar Hybrid Blade | bridgestone.gif Ball: B330-RX  Ball: Pro V1

• Administrator

2 - I don't drink very often, so... no other reason.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I like it except for the fact you spelled my name wrong. But thanks for the sentiment... :-)

Titleist 915 9.5 w/GD AD-DI shaft Callaway Big Bertha Alpha 14 degree FW wood Ping Anser hybrid 19 degree Mizuno JPX 850 Forged 4-pw or Callaway Apex Titleist Vokey SM5 50, 54, 58, (62) Edel E3 Putter ES14 launch monitor ARCCOS

Originally Posted by mdl

I'm skipping preisman's double posting.  8 for MbolicGolf.  I'm a sucker for non-white golf balls, and I like the very simply graphic design of the photo.  Kind of looks like an infinity sign.

Come on!  Bear yoga/pilates.  You gotta love it!

Next poster, feel free to skip me...

Matt

Mid-Weight Heavy Putter
Cleveland Tour Action 60˚
Cleveland CG15 54˚
Nike Vapor Pro Combo, 4i-GW
Titleist 585h 19˚
Tour Edge Exotics XCG 15˚ 3 Wood
Taylormade R7 Quad 9.5˚

I'm skipping all the way back up to the 19th poster. I'll give a big whoppin' 10 to anything tha's a single malt!

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

You get an 8.27, which happens to be what the owner of that golf bag pictured has in average points in the World Ranking as the current number 3.

Cobra LTDx 10.5* | Big Tour 15.5*| Rad Tour 18.5*  | Titleist U500 4-23* | T100 5-P | Vokey SM7 50/8* F, 54/10* S, SM8 58/10* S | Scotty Cameron Squareback No. 1 | Vice Pro Plus  

10+

If I were on the moon, it would look something like that!

Extra points for the single malt in the bag.

Vr_s 9.5 degree Diamana Blueboard 63 Stiff

Vr_s 15 degree Diamana Blueboard 73 Stiff

Vr_s 19 degree Diamana Blueboard 73 Stiff

Vr Pro 3-P Project x 5.5 Hard Stepped Once

Vr Pro DS  56 & 60 True Temper S400

Spider Ghost 34"

ProV1

Nice looking course. Good position at the top. Quality shot, framing of the subject and background. Solid 9

The Pharoah's: 10

Callaway RazrFit Extreme 9.5 w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XHot Pro 15* 3Wood w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XTour 18* 2h w/S300
Callaway XHot Pro 4/5 irons w/S300
Callaway XForged III 5-PW irons w/S300
Callaway Forged 52*/58* Wedges
Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

Originally Posted by Ben

Nice looking course. Good position at the top. Quality shot, framing of the subject and background. Solid 9

The Pharoah's: 10

I have dreamed about Hogan Apex so you get 9.

Butterfly? Nice but only 4 nice. Too small for a avatar but my daughter would have liked it. On a side note there was a squirrel on my bag monday. Gutsy fella. He was just hanging around the green, not even bothered by me putting.....or he was rabid. I guess it could go either way. I left my bag sitting while I teed off at the next hole which was about 50 yards away and when I was walking back he was on my bag. I was hoping he could be my new driver cover. I would feed him for life if I could pull that off.

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

5.  Seriously, a golf course avitar on a golf forum?

Too blend.

Don

:titleist: 910 D2, 8.5˚, Adila RIP 60 S-Flex
:titleist: 980F 15˚
:yonex: EZone Blades (3-PW) Dynamic Gold S-200
:vokey:   Vokey wedges, 52˚; 56˚; and 60˚
:scotty_cameron:  2014 Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2

Note: This thread is 2906 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!