IGNORED

Rate the Avatar of the poster above you.

jshots

Note: This thread is 2061 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Originally Posted by Jimdangles

I'll go 5. cool picture but super generic. something microsoft loads as a default background.

Whoops ... you and Nevets posted at the exact same time (I think)  I don't think a golfing dog is a generic Microsoft background. :)

Since Nevets got skipped, this is my rating for him:  I'll go 8 ... what's up with his hair?

And Boogie's is an optical illusion to me like those pictures you see where depending on where you look it shows something completely different.  I realize now that it is a guitar (I'll go 7) but until somebody pointed it out I always thought it looked like two mugs of beer (8).

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by boogielicious

5 because it looks like you teed off past the tee box markers.

Shot 1, I believe that is the Saturn V on the launch pad, correct?

No I was behind the markers. But its okay if you mark me down for that since I expected to get called out on my abbreviated follow through.

Originally Posted by Shot 1

"Chet's nuts roasting on an old post"................. I'll go an 8....... how'd U get that squirrel to smoke that fag ?

That ground squirrel was recently deceased...but did not die from smoking.

I'll give a 9 out of 10, strong points for originality. As for a golf tie-in, is B2bW known for his long drives ?

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 2061 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!