IGNORED

Rate the Avatar of the poster above you.

jshots

Note: This thread is 2022 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Originally Posted by namkrats

8/10 like the painting and it looks like it's going to turn into a nice impact position

Thought about a 1, but I'll give a 2 for enthusiasm and to encourage you to do something more creative.  That club isn't even in your sig.  And your username has the kind of ring that could make it go a long way with a clever avatar.

Originally Posted by bunkerputt

Thought about a 1, but I'll give a 2 for enthusiasm and to encourage you to do something more creative.  That club isn't even in your sig.  And your username has the kind of ring that could make it go a long way with a clever avatar.

your avatar & user name do not match, therefore - 7.25

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Did I do something wrong?  I'll give you a 9 for funny, but a 6 because I feel compelled to sit on a tiny chair outside the Asst. Principal's office.

Back to Matthew Brett to avoid the repeat.

5.  Appears to be a winter snowboarding scene, which is very cool if you can't golf during the winter, but lose the goggles for the pic.  I'd like to see who we're looking at.

Originally Posted by GolfWorm

but sad to think who she lost

No one personally.  My 12 year old Girl Scout with my Eagle Scout Godson (yeah, I'm proud of that) at dawn on Memorial Day.  They placed over 500 flags at the gravesides of veterans.

While technically Memorial Day specifically honors those who lost their lives in service to the Country, I'm willing to cut them a little slack on that point......  Pretty cool, at least from the point of view of this old Marine.

Note: This thread is 2022 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.