IGNORED

Rate the Avatar of the poster above you.

jshots
Note: This thread is 2927 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Originally Posted by namkrats

8/10 like the painting and it looks like it's going to turn into a nice impact position

Thought about a 1, but I'll give a 2 for enthusiasm and to encourage you to do something more creative.  That club isn't even in your sig.  And your username has the kind of ring that could make it go a long way with a clever avatar.

[ Equipment ]
R11 9° (Lowered to 8.5°) UST Proforce VTS 7x tipped 1" | 906F2 15° and 18° | 585H 21° | Mizuno MP-67 +1 length TT DG X100 | Vokey 52° Oil Can, Cleveland CG10 2-dot 56° and 60° | TM Rossa Corza Ghost 35.5" | Srixon Z Star XV | Size 14 Footjoy Green Joys | Tour Striker Pro 5, 7, 56 | Swingwing

Originally Posted by bunkerputt

Thought about a 1, but I'll give a 2 for enthusiasm and to encourage you to do something more creative.  That club isn't even in your sig.  And your username has the kind of ring that could make it go a long way with a clever avatar.

your avatar & user name do not match, therefore - 7.25

Players play, tough players win!

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

4.5. In a word...

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

Did I do something wrong?  I'll give you a 9 for funny, but a 6 because I feel compelled to sit on a tiny chair outside the Asst. Principal's office.

Kevin

Titleist 910 D3 9.5* with ahina 72 X flex
Titleist 910F 13.5* with ahina 72 X flex
Adams Idea A12 Pro hybrid 18*; 23* with RIP S flex
Titleist 712 AP2 4-9 iron with KBS C-Taper, S+ flex
Titleist Vokey SM wedges 48*, 52*, 58*
Odyssey White Hot 2-ball mallet, center shaft, 34"

8.  I would give you a 5 since there is a bit of a glare i the picture so can't really see the view, but I add 3 for jealousy since it was most likely taken on a course in hawaii

Back to Matthew Brett to avoid the repeat.

5.  Appears to be a winter snowboarding scene, which is very cool if you can't golf during the winter, but lose the goggles for the pic.  I'd like to see who we're looking at.

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

I like to think I'm openminded and not bigoted but... I gots me a thing against tobacco -- even chew. Sorry worm.

Russ - Student of the Moe Norman swing as taught by the pros at - http://moenormangolf.com

Titleist 910 D3 8.5* w/ Project X shaft/ Titleist 910F 15* w/ Project X shaft

Cobra Baffler 20* & 23* hybrids with Accra hybrid shafts

Mizuno MP-53 irons 5Iron-PW AeroTech i95 shafts stiff and soft stepped once/Mizuno MP T-11 50.6/56.10/MP T10 60*

Seemore PCB putter with SuperStroke 3.0

Srixon 2012 Z-Star yellow balls/ Iomic Sticky 2.3, X-Evolution grips/Titleist Lightweight Cart Bag---

extra/alternate clubs: Mizunos JPX-800 Pro 5-GW with Project X 5.0 soft-stepped shafts

Originally Posted by moparman426

Britanny Daniel

From Joe Dirt. She wins but there are better daisy dukes photos out there.

Bag: Ogio Ozone XX

Driver: :titleist: 910 D2 (Project X 7A3)

3 Wood: :titleist: 910F ;(Mitsubishi Rayon Diamana 'ahina 82)

Hybrid: :titleist: 909H 19* (Diamana Blue)

Irons: :titleist: 755 3-P (Tri Spec Stiff Flex Steel)

Wedges: :titleist: (Vokey 52* 56* 60*)

Putter: Ping Karsten Anser 2

Balls: :titleist: Nxt tour/ Prov1x

Originally Posted by GolfWorm

but sad to think who she lost

No one personally.  My 12 year old Girl Scout with my Eagle Scout Godson (yeah, I'm proud of that) at dawn on Memorial Day.  They placed over 500 flags at the gravesides of veterans.

While technically Memorial Day specifically honors those who lost their lives in service to the Country, I'm willing to cut them a little slack on that point......  Pretty cool, at least from the point of view of this old Marine.

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Originally Posted by Jimdangles

From Joe Dirt. She wins but there are better daisy dukes photos out there.

damn, that Brandy's got a nice ass, don't she?

"It's better to burn out than to fade away." -Kurt Cobain

Note: This thread is 2927 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!