• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasjun21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • I will say I was wrong earlier in the thread. I thought it was an intentional act of rudeness, but now I see it’s entirely a tv sitcom now. BD and BK are clearly now egging the fans on. 
    • Eww. Don’t look good to me. I’ll pass.  
    • Hey, wait just a minute ... careful of unintended consequences: Maybe they just need to call these irons the Terminator series. (Gotta be an "I'll be back" reference to golf clubs somehow, but it's not coming to me.)
    • For their price it better be a wet one…😂
    • Those irons do look very nice and Titleist is very high on my list of manufacturers whose products I like.  When I bought my most recent set of irons, they were the only brand other than Ping I gave a ton of consideration to, and when I replace my wedges (I'm experimenting with a different setup using borrowed edges now), they're one of only three I'm probably going to give a lot of consideration to. Of course, I saw the name T-100 and my mind went away from golf to wondering if Titleist will premiere a T-800 or T-1000 at some point.  Those probably wouldn't do much for my golf game.
  • Today's Birthdays

1. Doughboysigep
      Doughboysigep
      (48 years old)
    2. gf-ollie
      gf-ollie
      (30 years old)
    3. IcyInMyEyes
      IcyInMyEyes
      (39 years old)
    4. JB5082
      JB5082
      (20 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...