IGNORED

Moving to Player's Irons.....

Note: This thread is 4371 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Originally Posted by Jtjohns

Just took the leap!!! The Razr X Forged is on the way!!!

What shaft did you end up with?

Driver:  907 D1 (10.5*)

3 Wood:  Burner Superfast 2.0 (15*)

Hybrid:  Idea Pro Gold (21*)

Irons:  VR Pro Combo CB (3-PW)

Wedges:  VR Pro (52*,56*)

Putter: Method 004

Ball:  Penta

I ended up going with a PX Flighted 5.5 hoping it would help launch my longer irons as advertised.  We'll see.

LIVING A DREAM
BOWLING GREEN STATE UNIVERSITY #56

sound like great sticks, good luck!

Driver: Machspeed Black 9.5  

3 wood:  Insight  

Hybrid:   A4  19 degree

Irons:   CG red 4-PW  

Wedges:   CG12  56 degree and CG10 60 degree

Putter:  White Hot XG Sabertooth

Wishing I would have paid the extra $25 for 2 day shipping

LIVING A DREAM

Wishing I would have paid the extra $25 for 2 day shipping

im unpatiently waiting for my irons too

Driver:  907 D1 (10.5*)

3 Wood:  Burner Superfast 2.0 (15*)

Hybrid:  Idea Pro Gold (21*)

Irons:  VR Pro Combo CB (3-PW)

Wedges:  VR Pro (52*,56*)

Putter: Method 004

Ball:  Penta

My clubs came today!!! I went and played a par 3 course and I was actually spinning the ball back!! I didnt know I could do that, tackling a new "real" course in the a.m.

LIVING A DREAM

Took my new clubs out for a spin for the first time yesterday on a pretty tough course and came within  a few strokes of my PR.  Shot an 86, but still had a "snowman" on the card!!  These things feel awesome though and I'm extremely happy with the upgrade!

LIVING A DREAM

Took my new clubs out for a spin for the first time yesterday on a pretty tough course and came within  a few strokes of my PR.  Shot an 86, but still had a "snowman" on the card!!  These things feel awesome though and I'm extremely happy with the upgrade!

Is the ball flight what you had in mind?

Driver:  Callaway Diablo Octane 9.5*
3W:  Callaway GBB II 12.5*, 5W:  Callaway Diablo 18* Neutral
3H:  Callaway Razr X, 4H:  Callaway Razr X
5-PW:  Callaway X Tour
GW:  Callaway X Tour 54*, SW:  Callaway X Tour 58*
Putter:  Callaway ITrax, Scotty Cameron Studio Design 2, Ping Anser 4

Originally Posted by bhp1404

I dont want to get off topic and this is all probably true, but no where in the world is there a cast club that is built to exact specs as any forged club. So scientifically this is true but realisticly this situation doesnt exist. Ex: there is no direct cast equivilent to Titleist CB, MB, AP2

What about Vokey wedges?  Theyre identical to any forged teardrop wedge and are cast.

Whats in my :sunmountain: C-130 cart bag?

Woods: :mizuno: JPX 850 9.5*, :mizuno: JPX 850 15*, :mizuno: JPX-850 19*, :mizuno: JPX Fli-Hi #4, :mizuno: JPX 800 Pro 5-PW, :mizuno: MP T-4 50-06, 54-09 58-10, :cleveland: Smart Square Blade and :bridgestone: B330-S

Glad to hear the new sticks were worth the wait... may take you a little while to find your new distances.  Did you find your dispersion and general accuracy was much better?  I replaced my UltraGameImproving irons with AP2 712's and couldn't have been happier.  In fact, I wish I would have done it sooner.  Best of luck and enjoy watching your handicap go down

Note: This thread is 4371 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!