IGNORED

Big Break Atlantis

SVTGolfer
Note: This thread is 4116 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Disappointing season........I don't have any favorites.  Nobody to root for.....

I'm actually hoping the next big break series doesn't have women.......LOL

What's in Paul's Bag:
- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Driver
- Big Bertha Alpha 815 3-wood
- Callaway Razr Fit 5-wood
- Callaway Big Bertha 4-5 Rescue Clubs
-- Mizuno Mx-25 six iron-gap wedge
- Mizuno Mp-T4 56degree SW
- Mizuno Mp-T11 60degree SW
- Putter- Ping Cadence Ketsch

Kelly is cute but her golf game is horrible.  5 shots from 125 is bad golf (rough or not).  Natalia should have beat Kelly but she choked under the pressure.  I don't get these girls, so far no one has shown any great skills yet they go on the attack in the elimination round.  If they would just use good couse management and avoid the high risk shots until they have to they'd be a lot better off.

I see a lot of people commenting on Anya's skills but so far I don't see it, she's not that good.  I have no idea who will win as they all have looked weak at some point so far.

Joe Paradiso

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

The whole concept and format of this show has always short circuited good golf skills--no matter who is on it (the LPGA pro

had her problems last episode commenting on her nerves)  The taping of one show takes most of a day involving long waits between

each crucial shot, with plenty of cameras in their face and direction.  I think if there was more segments of play on a series of holes, what

ever talent the girls have would be better revealed.

Originally Posted by Bayou Boogie

The whole concept and format of this show has always short circuited good golf skills--no matter who is on it (the LPGA pro

had her problems last episode commenting on her nerves)  The taping of one show takes most of a day involving long waits between

each crucial shot, with plenty of cameras in their face and direction.  I think if there was more segments of play on a series of holes, what

ever talent the girls have would be better revealed.

Ya, I had a quick chat with a previous winner from here in Canada (Derek Gillespie) at an event last summer. He said its tough, because you warm up and then you sit for HOURS during taping. That really isn't condusive to good play.

In the Ogio Kingpin bag:

Titleist 913 D2 9.5* w/ UST Mamiya ATTAS 3 80 w/ Harrison Shotmaker & Billy Bobs afternarket Hosel Adaptor (get this if you don't have it for your 913)
Wilson Staff Ci-11 4-GW (4I is out of the bag for a hybrid, PW and up were replaced by Edel Wedges)
TaylorMade RBZ 5 & 3 Fairway Woods

Cobra Baffler T-Rail 3 & 4 Hybrids

Edel Forged 48, 52, 56, 60, and 64* wedges (different wedges for different courses)

Seemore Si-4 Black Nickel Putter

We're (I'm) not on a golf show positioning ourselves for entry into pro golf tournaments and equipment endorsement contracts, the ladies from the Big Break are.  There's a difference, but back on topic.

Originally Posted by ev780

I also like the high handicappers on this thread who have not doubled from inside 125!!  Cracks me up!!

But I digress!!

Joe Paradiso

They don't even know tic tac toe strategy!  You don't go for the middle first!

Dan

:tmade: R11s 10.5*, Adila RIP Phenom 60g Stiff
:ping: G20 3W
:callaway: Diablo 3H
:ping:
i20 4-U, KBS Tour Stiff
:vokey: Vokey SM4 54.14 
:vokey: Vokey :) 58.11

:scotty_cameron: Newport 2
:sunmountain: Four 5

I also like the high handicappers on this thread who have not doubled from inside 125!!  Cracks me up!!

But I digress!!

Oh trust me, I have done it all!

Lol @ Allison taking a driver off the deck.

If any of you watched Allison's elimination tonight, watched her tears flow like tiny faucets, and not want to go to her, hold and comfort her---then

maybe you don't have a penis. That aside, her attempt at driver off the deck was really sad.

When she pulled out the driver from the fairway, I thought to myself, "OK, maybe she has this shot. Who knows?" She didn't have it so much I couldn't believe it.

Michael Breed will either teach her how to hit that shot in his show tonight, or tell her to never, never, never do that again.

But I digress!!

That's what makes us high handicappers. The golfers on this show are supposed to be sooooo close to their respective pro tours. The golf this season really is pretty awful.

my get up and go musta got up and went..

I don't even really care who wins anymore..................LOL....I have no favorite to root for!!

Bad season....but I'll keep watching.

What's in Paul's Bag:
- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Driver
- Big Bertha Alpha 815 3-wood
- Callaway Razr Fit 5-wood
- Callaway Big Bertha 4-5 Rescue Clubs
-- Mizuno Mx-25 six iron-gap wedge
- Mizuno Mp-T4 56degree SW
- Mizuno Mp-T11 60degree SW
- Putter- Ping Cadence Ketsch

On Allison's elimination 6' pitch, it  looked like the chains were not set for 6', but about 4' or 5' when you compare it to the guys holding the chain, unless they were 8' tall.  Maybe it was the angle of the camera, but after looking at it several times it still looked like the chain was not 6' width.  Anyone else notice that?

New poster, my take (for what little it's worth) ... Allison was by far the cutest, bummer she's gone. I'm not seeing much love here for Christina, she's the cutest of the girls left. The Columbian chick is terrible, she needs to go soon. Pittsburgh Thick (you know the gal I'm referring to) is annoying - but not as annoying as was Aubrey.

Note: This thread is 4116 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!