IGNORED

Big Break Atlantis

SVTGolfer
Note: This thread is 4117 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Actually, the dumbest show on TV is either Glee or American Idol... Neither of which I will allow on in my house!
  • Upvote 1

In my Ogio bag.

Titleist 910D2 driver, Adams irons & hybrid, Callaway wedges & a Nike Method putter.

And a yellow ball.

The great irony of life: "If nobody gets out alive, what's holding you back!?"

Originally Posted by Motley01

boobies > more important than quality of the show.

All I can say is.............HOORAY FOR BOOBIES!

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by Miles Jackson

Jeez--didn't your mothers breastfeed you guys?

You do not like breasts?

Originally Posted by Beachcomber

Wow... That water is beautiful. :D

Water like that makes me think one thing... MOTORBOAT!

:ping:

• G400 - 9° /Alta CB 55 Stiff / G410-SFT - 16° /Project X 6.0S 85G / G410 - 20.5° /Tensei Orange 75S
  • G710 - 4 iron/SteelFiber i110cw Stiff • / i210 - 5 iron - UW / AWT 2.0 Stiff
  • Glide SS - 54° / CFS Wedge / Glide 2.0 SS - 58°/10 / KBS 120S / Hoofer - Black

:scotty_cameron: - Select Squareback / 35"  -  :titleist: - Pro V1 / White  -  :clicgear: - 3.5+ / White

I have a viscerally negative reaction to the big-haired Texas blondie who likes shooting guns and speaks like a five-year-old. I don't know her, but I know her type, and I really can't stand it. I wish the Canadian Crossfit girl wasn't so orange. I would most likely approach the older, oddly reassuring Mexican one at a bar. My mind is not yet made up on the others.

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

Actually, the dumbest show on TV is either Glee or American Idol... Neither of which I will allow on in my house!

Clearly, you have never seen Ridiculousness. That program kills as many brain cells as a minor stroke.

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

Just started watching it. Yeah, mostly for the boobs, which I think are the best invention ever. My review so far: Meghan seems to have some very nice natural boobs. Kelly's are bigger, but I think they are bolt-ons. I'm sure she'll find some excuse to wear a bikini, and I can make a more educated evaluation then. I thought it was totally unfair to the blondes that they began the show with a reading test. And totally unfair to the viewers that we had to listen to them read each sign every time. Geez, the show just started, and already with the padding. Not you, Kelly, the producers. Well, at least they had mercy on us and didn't have Shannon read the signs. Jeez, I'd be alarmed if a 6-year old talked like that. But then they had Zakiya carefully explain that 100 points gets you into the championship match, in case we missed it the first ten times. And that's about all I can take. This is about average for me --- I watch Big Break about 20 minutes a season. See ya next year.

I think Natalia is cute, the younger, dark brunette. She won immunity in her round of the first challenge. Hope she goes far...

MY GEAR:

Driver/Woods/Hybrids: RBZ Tour

Irons: X Forged 2013's

Wedges: SM4's (52/56)

Putter: PROTYPE Series

Balls: HEX Black Tour/Chrome +  Pro V1x/NXT Tour

Originally Posted by brocks

Meghan seems to have some very nice natural boobs. Kelly's are bigger, but I think they are bolt-ons. I'm sure she'll find some excuse to wear a bikini, and I can make a more educated evaluation then.

can't imagine they couldn't find a way to keep Meghan on the show - with those skin tight outfits & her obvious assets, it would have be rating GOLD - they would have had non-golfers tuning in by the droves (with her as teh star, I could have easily talked a bunch of guys into watching from work).      Fail on Golf Channels part ... hope they pull a Petey and figure out a way to bring her back halfway through the show.     At least it's not rigged ... it seems to actually be about the golf.

Alot of guys are going to hate it when Shannon makes it to the final ... she's got game and can shoot guns which is a big plus (my wife cringes at teh squeeky voice too - LOL).     I'm pulling for Zakira now that Meghan is out ... she's confident in her game and her interaction with the others (like her booty shorts as well) - wouldn't be surprised if she makes it to the final as well.

John

Fav LT Quote ... "you can talk to a fade, but a hook won't listen"

I thought I heard on Morning Drive today that she'll be back on the show toward the end of the season.

Meghan most definitely is not natural. Check her website and there are pics of her from 1, maybe 2 yrs ago. No way she developed that much without help.

alot of attractive women this year but, hardly any of them have any talent.

Driver: Titleist 915 D3
3 wood: 15 Callaway X Hot pro
Hybrids:  18 Callaway X Hot Pro
Irons: 4-GW Callaway Apex
project x 6.0
Wedges: 54 , 58 Callaway
Putter: 2 ball
Ball: Callaway Chrome

Originally Posted by The Recreational Golfer

Can anyone explain to me why in the Immunity Challenge, with 100 yards to the green and a strong right-to-left wind, NONE of the contestants took a 7-iron or 8-iron and punched in under the wind?

Most of them aren't very smart apparently.  Did you see Meghan's swing?  She appeared to have one of her highest lofted wedges and was taking a full, ugly, uncontrolled swing into that wind.  No wonder she finished with 0 points.  She should have gone home.  Who cares about her rack?  There are plenty of other girls on the show with big racks.

The girl that looks like Allison Felix and the thick-legged girl from PA seem like they may have some game.  They broke the hell out of that glass, anyway.

Brandon

Brandon a.k.a. Tony Stark

-------------------------

The Fastest Flip in the West

meghan or not, kelly is the hottest on the show and the one i'm routing for...imo as always.

In my Titleist 2014 9.5" Staff bag:

Cobra Bio+ 9* Matrix White Tie X  - Taylormade SLDR 15* ATTAS 80X - Titleist 910H 19* ATTAS 100X - Taylormade '13 TP MC 4-PW PX 6.5 - Vokey TVD M 50* DG TI X100 - Vokey SM4 55 / Vokey SM5 60* DG TI S400 - Piretti Potenza II 365g

The glass seemed to be set up pretty easy this show.

Note: This thread is 4117 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!