IGNORED

Big Break Atlantis

SVTGolfer
Note: This thread is 4116 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Meghan had some great Ta-Ta's, but she had terrible technique… Her swing annoyed me, so I just watched her Ta-Ta's instead… Im not surprised she was eliminated already. I dont know what college she went to, especially on a scholarship, but they must have watched her Ta-Ta's and not her golf swing. Must have been some super small city college or something??

Unfortunately, we still have to put up with Zika, or whatever the F her name is...

In my Ogio bag.

Titleist 910D2 driver, Adams irons & hybrid, Callaway wedges & a Nike Method putter.

And a yellow ball.

The great irony of life: "If nobody gets out alive, what's holding you back!?"

Yeah Meghan's technique was pretty poor for attempting to be at that level. Maybe some of it was pressure but if you watch her on the challenge attempting to hit the circles on the green her lower body completely stopped turning and her hands went flying by hammering the ball left every time.

Yes, she had great kans, but I'm a azz man so I was watching her lower body the whole time!

(Uh,,scratch that last comment, I have kids older than her,,,lol)

In My Bag:
Driver: :Cobra Amp Cell Pro 9.5*, Stock X-Flex

3 Wood: :Cobra Bio Cell 16*, Stock X-Flex

5 Wood: Cobra Bio Cell 20*, Stock S-Flex
Irons: Bridgestone J40-CB 3-PW, Project-X 6.0

Gap Wedge::Vokey: 52* CNC  

Sand Wedge: :Vokey: 58* CNC  

Putters: Scotty Cameron Newport II 

Ball: Bridgestone 330-S(2014)

Breed was trying hard not to stare at them during Big Break Academy.  He got to feel them during their hug at the end though....no wonder he loves his job.  She is obviously pushing for a modeling gig as every time they came back from commercial she was posed to maximize the view of her chest.  I'm guessing she's done with college and we'll be seeing her in a Playboy layout - "The Girls of Big Break" soon.

Joe Paradiso

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by newtogolf

Breed was trying hard not to stare at them during Big Break Academy.  He got to feel them during their hug at the end though....no wonder he loves his job.  She is obviously pushing for a modeling gig as every time they came back from commercial she was posed to maximize the view of her chest.  I'm guessing she's done with college and we'll be seeing her in a Playboy layout - "The Girls of Big Break" soon.

I read the bios of the contestants yesterday.  Probably half of them are at least part-time or aspiring "models."

Brandon

Brandon a.k.a. Tony Stark

-------------------------

The Fastest Flip in the West

Many of the Big Break women over the years have been part-time models / lingerie football players, actress, hostesses, etc where they used their non-golf assets to make a living.

Originally Posted by bplewis24

I read the bios of the contestants yesterday.  Probably half of them are at least part-time or aspiring "models."

Brandon

Joe Paradiso

All that aside, it seems like for once that everyone has a little bit of game.  Am I wrong?  Usually there are at least half the crowd with nothing.

Originally Posted by VMAN

All that aside, it seems like for once that everyone has a little bit of game.  Am I wrong?  Usually there are at least half the crowd with nothing.

I think everyone usually can play, there are obviously minimum skill credentials to be invited to the show.  But it's way too early to tell who is actually really good.

• Upvote 1

Originally Posted by Motley01

I finally watched it last night, had it recorded on my DVR. Well it wasn't that bad, and love the long legs and stuff.

Their game wasn't as bad you some of you guys are saying? Some hit some quality shots.

I can't believe the girl with the best boobies gets eliminted first! Damit!

But the black girl, her outfits are gross, just too much camel toe action going on there.

Yes the GREAT boobies goes home...that was sad... :(

But what's not to like about camel toe girl?? She's a good ole home southern girl...ok...maybe not so 'good'... LOL

i guess i'm in the very small minority, but the black chick was my favorite.  i love the look of the outfits and her tough attitude.  my second favorite is the gun-tooting texan chick as well.  she had the lead with 5 points and took another shot!  both are competitors!

In my Grom Stand bag:

Driver: Ping G20, 8.5 Tour Stiff
Wood/Hybrid: G20 3W, Raylor 19*, 22*
Irons: R9 5I - SW, TM CGB LW

Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi-Mid

Favorites: Old Ranch (Seal Beach), Ike/Babe (Industry Hills), Skylinks (Long Beach), Desert Willow (Palm Desert)

Looks like Meghan's swing has improved! I have friends that know her and they said that all she does is practice all day.

So it looks like she is serious about her golf game. Also to all the people who said she's a "part time model". I guess she did

one photo shoot when she was younger and golf channel blew it up to make it sound like she is a model. My friend that practices

with her said that she laughed when he asked her about modeling and that she doesn't have anytime to model and really no experience at

modeling and that she doesn't consider herself a model at all. She might do

some things for Adidas/taylormade because she is sponsored by them but that's it. I don't think Taylormade would sponsor

someone unless they know that person has potential. And from what I've heard sounds like she is taking it very serious because

she has a lot more on the line and she can't let her sponsors down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkSNZqsDOgs

Originally Posted by golfaddiction

I think everyone usually can play, there are obviously minimum skill credentials to be invited to the show.  But it's way too early to tell who is actually really good.

I'm not sure about that.  Remember barefoot girl from a few seasons ago, she was horrible.

There is a minimum, but the producers usually work in some personalities as well.  I'm just saying that the race is a bit closer this year.  And I agree, one episode is not enough to judge, just a preliminary comment because during past seasons you can usually pick out the top 5 easily.  I don't think it's as cut and dry this season, boobs aside.

Originally Posted by ejimsmith

i guess i'm in the very small minority, but the black chick was my favorite

I wouldn't say she's my favorite (her, Kelly and one of the other dark-haired gals may be my favorites), but I don't really get all of the hate against her with her 5 seconds of air-time so far.

Also, I think it's funny how much post-time this Meghan girl is getting.  She will be forgotten about in about 3 months.

Brandon

Brandon a.k.a. Tony Stark

-------------------------

The Fastest Flip in the West

I can think of two reasons

Also, I think it's funny how much post-time this Meghan girl is getting.  She will be forgotten about in about 3 months.

Brandon

Joe Paradiso

I think it's funny how much post-time this Meghan girl is getting.  She will be forgotten about in about 3 months.

Brandon

It'll be difficult for me to forget this.........

meghan-hardin.jpg

What's in Paul's Bag:
- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Driver
- Big Bertha Alpha 815 3-wood
- Callaway Razr Fit 5-wood
- Callaway Big Bertha 4-5 Rescue Clubs
-- Mizuno Mx-25 six iron-gap wedge
- Mizuno Mp-T4 56degree SW
- Mizuno Mp-T11 60degree SW
- Putter- Ping Cadence Ketsch

It seems that the golf channel's work place is similar to the show "Mad Men"

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

"I'm not sure about that.  Remember barefoot girl from a few seasons ago, she was horrible."

Who was barefoot girl--I missed her--what was her story? ----I would like to see just one of these BB girls make a cut in an LPGA event...I think

Carling what's her name might have a while back though. She was kind of hot, right?

Note: This thread is 4116 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!