• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasfeb21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • Today’s Session 5-17-21 I had to gear up for a pretty big tournament (for me), so I’ve been playing and working on striping the ball. I hit the ball very well FWIW. Now back to drills and structure. GOALS: Flow (sway) into trail hip Turn into trail hip (internal rotation) Steady head (does not go down and forward in downswing) Let the arms swing wide Dont care about downswing today 6i DTL   I thought I flowed and turned into trail hip head went a little forward I know the top it cut off, but it was the best swing...so oh well. I already started to sway forward and crunch into my lead foot here the trail heel came up at this point, but is that ok at this point in the swing? swing might’ve been a tad long, but I thought the structure seems ok. Prob not that bad.
    • So you’re a unicorn? Putts have a ceiling. You’re closer to a Tour player putting than you are at anything else.
    • I had a really nice tee shot on a 175 yd par 3 today, to within 4 feet. Partner tapped it in for birdie. (two man scramble)
    • DiMarco totally gifted the ‘05 Masters to Tiger... on the second nine of the third round Sunday morning... and yeah that chip on the 72nd hole so should have went in. 😀
  • Today's Birthdays

1. Billy B
      Billy B
      (42 years old)
    2. Golf hack
      Golf hack
      (61 years old)
    3. GrinderUK
      GrinderUK
      (61 years old)
    4. macuis
      macuis
      (38 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...