IGNORED

My Edel Wedges (Or 'Super Bounce and Why It's Good for You' or 'The Sweet Spot Is Finally in the Right Place!

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

... and they're here.  

It's official. I'm joining the Edel wedge golf club. Just ordered a 50°, 55, and 60° to replace my current Callaway MD2 wedges. I'm assuming it'll be a couple of weeks until they show up, but I'l

So these turned up in the post today - great delivery time to the UK! Won't have a chance to hit them for another day or so, but I'm playing at the weekend so will aim to get to the course early for a

Posted Images

• 1 year later...

Looking forward to spring to put these to work. Just got them today.  I’ve had Edel:edel: wedges before but tried another brand for a while and missed how versatile and great these are.  

E1E3B913-FDC7-4156-A1EC-69E569F9C128.thumb.jpeg.9f87f6f8419d1c5bd05f2f0f5e4839ce.jpegF5FD5DAA-D743-4DB9-BEF7-EB035A4FC1FE.thumb.jpeg.4748eca2771d3545c745702e46be6970.jpeg3E315A52-4CD7-41F5-B139-E1ADFAB65332.thumb.jpeg.ad15abf16df25a8f6c4d7bac7cb33034.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

14 hours ago, Wanzo said:

Looking forward to spring to put these to work. Just got them today.  I’ve had Edel:edel: wedges before but tried another brand for a while and missed how versatile and great these are.  

E1E3B913-FDC7-4156-A1EC-69E569F9C128.thumb.jpeg.9f87f6f8419d1c5bd05f2f0f5e4839ce.jpegF5FD5DAA-D743-4DB9-BEF7-EB035A4FC1FE.thumb.jpeg.4748eca2771d3545c745702e46be6970.jpeg3E315A52-4CD7-41F5-B139-E1ADFAB65332.thumb.jpeg.ad15abf16df25a8f6c4d7bac7cb33034.jpeg

Oooooo! Shiny!

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Wanzo said:

Man oh man would I love to hit a nice cold shank as the first hit with those beauties!

• Funny 1

13 minutes ago, Vinsk said:

Man oh man would I love to hit a nice cold shank as the first hit with those beauties!

You probably wouldn’t shank those. They’re right handed clubs 😜

4 hours ago, billchao said:

You probably wouldn’t shank those. They’re right handed clubs 😜

And just as you say that the Golf Gods chuckle and say....’ Let him swing ....just once.’ Lol.

• Funny 1

• 2 months later...

It's official. I'm joining the Edel wedge golf club.

Just ordered a 50°, 55, and 60° to replace my current Callaway MD2 wedges. I'm assuming it'll be a couple of weeks until they show up, but I'll update this thread once they do.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • iacas changed the title to My Edel Wedges (Or 'Super Bounce and Why It's Good for You' or 'The Sweet Spot Is Finally in the Right Place!
  • Administrator

Edel has released new wedges (the "SMS Wedges" or "Swing Match System Wedges"), and they're being discussed here:

I'll keep this topic open, as it's still got good information, but please consider posting in the new topic instead.