IGNORED

Hottest PGA Wife or Girlfriend

wengerlaw
Note: This thread is 6116 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

After looking at those pictures, Luke Donalds girlfriend and mrs woods are the only 2 worth voting for. There must be some others out there that are hotter than this women (Im sorry).

905R or 907D2 9.5* Fujikura Speeder X-stiff
GS Tour 3W
R7 Fairway Wood 5
Burner Rescue Hybrid 3H
755 iron set 4-PW Spin Milled 52*, 56*, 60* Studio Design Black Laguna, 35" Tour Issue One Black CB641 Caddy Bag Japan Model

I'm voting for Elin, and in 2nd would be the future Mrs. Luke Donald, Sonja Toms is certainly no slouch either. That may very well be the worst pic of Amy Mickelson I've ever seen.

Here's another decent slide show gallery of mainly the same gals:
http://www.nbcsports.com/golf/587555/slideshow.html
"You lick the lollipop of mediocrity once and you'll suck forever."

HiBORE XLS 9.5* Fujikura Fit On (Gold) (s) shaft | HiBORE XLS 15* 3w Fujikura Fit On (Gold) (s) shaft | 585h 21* | MP 57 4-pw w/Dynamic Gold s-300 shaft | 53* 56* Rac Chrome 60* Rac Satin | Monza Corza DB 35" | Tour ix
Home...

Henrik Stenson's girlfriend Emma Lofgren (right) is no slouch either...

i agree!!!

In my black carry bag
Driver- 909 D2 10.5* 76g Stiff UST Proforce V2
3-Wood 909 F3 14.5* 82g Stiff UST Proforce V2
Hybrid- 585-H 19* 85g Stiff Flex Adilla Proto
Irons- Z-B Forged 3iron-PW Project X 6.0Gap Wedge- Vokey Spin Milled 52|8Sand Wedge- Vokey Spin Milled 56|10Putter- Scotty Cameron...

Elin Elin Elin...
Currently in my titleist.gif X86 stand bag:

taylormade.gif R7 Superquad 9.5* (Mitsubishi Diamana Blue Board); taylormade.gif R7 15*; titleist.gif 585H 21*, adams.gif ---*; --- 4-9 (KBS); vokey.gif [48*], 56*, 60* (SM); cameron.gifStudio Select Newport 2 Midslant 34"

Ball - titleist.gif Pro V1X

• 2 weeks later...
I love the pic of Sergio with those 2 chicks that are clearly not his girlfriend. Arms around them and all. Even though he is a puke I'm sure he does not suffer much in the lady department.

I'm sure the boyfriends of those gals, Henrick and is the other Luke's woman? They're probably ready to kick Sergio.

Good stuff.
"You lick the lollipop of mediocrity once and you'll suck forever."

HiBORE XLS 9.5* Fujikura Fit On (Gold) (s) shaft | HiBORE XLS 15* 3w Fujikura Fit On (Gold) (s) shaft | 585h 21* | MP 57 4-pw w/Dynamic Gold s-300 shaft | 53* 56* Rac Chrome 60* Rac Satin | Monza Corza DB 35" | Tour ix
Home...

Sergio could easily have either one of those girls. I'll settle for Elin or those two with Sergio. Toms wife has a butter face but a great freaking body. Lukes gal has horse teeth can't deal with that.

Amy Mickelson looks horrible. You would think the number 2 golfer in the world might play the field a little longer.

Sergio could easily have either one of those girls. I'll settle for Elin or those two with Sergio. Toms wife has a butter face but a great freaking body. Lukes gal has horse teeth can't deal with that.

Damn, man, you're picky.

"Shouldn't you be going faster? I mean, you're doing 40 in a 65..."

Driver: Burner TP 9.5*
3 Wood: 906F2 15*
2I: Eye 23I-PW: 3100 I/HWedges: Vokey Spin-Milled 56*06, MP-R 52*07/60*05Putter: Victoria IIBall: Pro V1xCheck out my new blog: Thousand Yard DriveHome Course: Kenton County...

My vote is for Jocelyn Hefner, Paul Casey's g/f.
She just looks better put together than the others.
What's in My Bag?

Driver: 10.5° KZG SP-700 with Fujikura SIX Regular Flex Shaft | 2h: Adams A7OS Stiff | 3h: Adams A3OS Stiff | 4h: Nike Slingshot Steel | 5i-PW: Adams A2OS | Sand Wedge: Cleveland CG14 56° 3-dot | Lob Wedge: Cleveland CG15 60° 3-dot | Putter: Fisher CTS-9 Polyurethane Face

Note: This thread is 6116 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!