IGNORED

Free R11S T-Shirts

GlobalGolf
Note: This thread is 4284 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I would definitely like a large for free.

"Golf is an entire game built around making something that is naturally easy - putting a ball into a hole - as difficult as possible." - Scott Adams

Mid-priced ball reviews: Top Flight Gamer v2 | Bridgestone e5 ('10) | Titleist NXT Tour ('10) | Taylormade Burner TP LDP | Taylormade TP Black | Taylormade Burner Tour | Srixon Q-Star ('12)

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Weekly Pick

I hope everyone out there was able to get a round or two in over the weekend.

Congratulations to the following SandTrappers who will be able to add to their t-shirt drawer:

Cliff J

Eliel R

Bryce W

Bobby S

Brad C

It's been quite a journey, this long road to driver love, and the end is just on the horizon.

Next week will be the final group of winners, so if you haven't been picked already you still have 7 more chances. Register here for last chance picks.

New winner picked every day.

See you on the course.

I'm in!

Cobra LTDx 10.5* | Big Tour 15.5*| Rad Tour 18.5*  | Titleist U500 4-23* | T100 5-P | Vokey SM7 50/8* F, 54/10* S, SM8 58/10* S | Scotty Cameron Squareback No. 1 | Vice Pro Plus  

Welcome to the final week of the Driver Love t-shirt giveaways! This is the final group of winners.

Congratulations To :

Kyle B

Ovidio V

Jeffrey S

PJ D

Brandon R

Kevin D

And congratulations to all winners. We should be packaging everything up over the next couple of days and shipping them out. The wait is almost over!

Thanks to all for your participation and love for the game!!!

See you on the course.

A few more winners....

We had two entrants outside of the U.S. So sorry, but due to legal reasons we can only offer contest prizes to U.S. addresses.

But your entries did not go to waste! We've picked a few more winners to make it up to the community.

The following can thank Ovidio V and Adrees R for the extra picks:

Brendan D

Gerald G

Tyler M

Alex E

Jim S

Charles Y

See you on the course.

"Id love that one for free" also lol. Size Large

How are the winners notified? My name might be one of the ones listed unless theres another person with my first name and same last initial.

I have received no email or messages.

In the bag

Bag-Taylormade

Driver-Taylormade R11s 10.5*

3 Wood- Taylormade Burner

5 Wood- Adams Tight Lies

3 Hybrid- Warrior Golf

Irons 4-PW-Taylormade 360 XD

SW- 56* Titleist Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can

AW- Razor Golf

LW-60* Titleist Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can

Putter- Scotty Cameron Studio Style Newport 2

Ball- Titleist Pro V1

Woo Hoo!....just got pm'd for my address......I'm gettin a Driver Tee shirt!

Thanks Global Golf  & Thanks Taylormade!

[CENTER]Welcome to the final week of the Driver Love t-shirt giveaways! This is the final group of winners.[/CENTER] [CENTER] [COLOR=8B4513][SIZE=18px]Congratulations To[/SIZE][/COLOR]: [/CENTER] [CENTER]Kyle B[/CENTER] [CENTER]Ovidio V[/CENTER] [CENTER]Jeffrey S[/CENTER] [CENTER]PJ D[/CENTER] [CENTER]Brandon R[/CENTER] [CENTER]Kevin D[/CENTER] [CENTER]And congratulations to all winners. We should be packaging everything up over the next couple of days and shipping them out. The wait is almost over![/CENTER] [CENTER]Thanks to all for your participation and love for the game!!![/CENTER]

Thanks guys!!!

Cobra LTDx 10.5* | Big Tour 15.5*| Rad Tour 18.5*  | Titleist U500 4-23* | T100 5-P | Vokey SM7 50/8* F, 54/10* S, SM8 58/10* S | Scotty Cameron Squareback No. 1 | Vice Pro Plus  

Just a reminder that to everyone that this has ended. T-shirts will be sent out this week. Due to the brief delay we picked a few more winners, so don't be surprised if you weren't announced as a winner but end with a t-shirt . Thanks to all. Enjoy!

See you on the course.

• 2 weeks later...
I received mine today. Thanks again!

Got mine today. Thanks!

"Golf is an entire game built around making something that is naturally easy - putting a ball into a hole - as difficult as possible." - Scott Adams

Mid-priced ball reviews: Top Flight Gamer v2 | Bridgestone e5 ('10) | Titleist NXT Tour ('10) | Taylormade Burner TP LDP | Taylormade TP Black | Taylormade Burner Tour | Srixon Q-Star ('12)

Note: This thread is 4284 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!