IGNORED

New Product to Hit the Golf World in July

ProtoSports
Note: This thread is 4228 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. How often do you use video to breakdown your swing on the range?

• Every time I go to the range
    • Every once in a while
    • After I have a lesson with my teacher
    • Never
    • Only if I have a friend there to video my swing for me

I just placed an order for one of these.  I was using my iPing cradle - but it was kind of jerry rigged to get it to work.  I hope this holster works better.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I really wish this thread was labeled correctly to target iPhone users instead of the "golf world". Most golfers don't use iPhones and therefore don't need to bother with this thread.

I really wish this thread was labeled correctly to target iPhone users instead of the "golf world". Most golfers don't use iPhones and therefore don't need to bother with this thread.

They still have iphones?

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

• Administrator
Originally Posted by KingG

I think you'd be surprised at how many golfers have iPhones...

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

We should add an option to the "Why Join a Country Club" poll..."To Avoid iPhone Users."

I would join!

Brandon a.k.a. Tony Stark

-------------------------

The Fastest Flip in the West

Originally Posted by bplewis24

We should add an option to the "Why Join a Country Club" poll..."To Avoid iPhone Users."

I would join!

Guys at country clubs don't have iphones???

Originally Posted by Golfingdad

Guys at country clubs don't have iphones???

My fictional Country Club would ban iPhones and confiscate them at the entrance

Brandon a.k.a. Tony Stark

-------------------------

The Fastest Flip in the West

Originally Posted by Beachcomber

I just placed an order for one of these.  I was using my iPing cradle - but it was kind of jerry rigged to get it to work.  I hope this holster works better.

I'm interested to hear how you like it after you've had a chance to use it.

Originally Posted by bplewis24

My fictional Country Club would ban iPhones and confiscate them at the entrance

Ha.  What if I promised to keep it in airplane mode?

For all of you out there with iPhones, it works great with the many swing applications that are already available in the app store.

Take an alignment rod, slide it in the ground, and then using the holster connect your iPhone and start videoing. Its simple and easy to use.

To all of you who do not have the iPhone and are reading this thread, my sincere apologies. The design was not meant to offend the other phone users. If there is demand in the future for the other phones then we will certainly work hard to create another design.

martin.png

www.protosports.com

Originally Posted by ProtoSports

For all of you out there with iPhones, it works great with the many swing applications that are already available in the app store.

Take an alignment rod, slide it in the ground, and then using the holster connect your iPhone and start videoing. Its simple and easy to use.

To all of you who do not have the iPhone and are reading this thread, my sincere apologies. The design was not meant to offend the other phone users. If there is demand in the future for the other phones then we will certainly work hard to create another design.

www.protosports.com

I was about to order one and it just dawned on me ... I would probably have to remove my phone from it's case to fit it into your holster, huh?

The case I have is kind of a pain to get on and off, that's the only reason I ask.

Yes you would have to remove your case when you are using the holster. Even though it may be a little bit of a pain to get your case on and off, the advantages of being able to video yourself hitting balls is well worth it. Especially if you are able to start making improvements to your swing mechanics and/ or ball striking.

Originally Posted by ProtoSports

Yes you would have to remove your case when you are using the holster. Even though it may be a little bit of a pain to get your case on and off, the advantages of being able to video yourself hitting balls is well worth it. Especially if you are able to start making improvements to your swing mechanics and/ or ball striking.

I already do video myself, but I bring a little camcorder and a tripod.  It's not hard, but it is a little conspicuous and I don't really like to draw a lot of attention to myself at the range.  I think my phone on a stick will be a bit more subtle and not attract a crowd.

I think I will go ahead and order one ...

www.protosports.com If you take swing video or partake in swing lessons you must check this out. Now available in black and white. Be sure and like our Facebook page @protosports

Note: This thread is 4228 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!