IGNORED

New Taylormade RBZ hybrids for sale !! great deal....REDUCED!!

Note: This thread is 3000 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

taylormade 4 tour hybrid, x-stiff rbz 85g shaft, 21.5 degree = 135$ new in wrapper includes headcover

taylormade 5 hybrid, stiff 65g rbz shaft, 25 degree = 135$ new in wrapper includes headcover

please add 10$ shipping for each item, but will ship both for the 10$ if buyer buys both items, packages will be shipped standard ground, i also accept paypal for payments.

just got these clubs yesterday but selling due to job layoff.

• 5 months later...

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasjan21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • 😜I foresee 27 shanks in your next three rounds. 
    • Day 13 - back to the indoor practice putting mat.  Mainly used the white line side (has the smaller hole cutout in the ramp section) to focus on keeping the ball going straight - worked from 3' - 6' distances in 1' increments.  Goal was to make 8 in a row at which time I could move to the next distance back.  IF, which was more the case, I left the line and missed the cup more than twice I had to move back to the next shorter distance.  Really forced the focus to be on making sure the backswing and follow-thru were equidistant from the starting point, keeping the head steady and having enough swing to sink the ball and not blow through.  Tough exercise but rewarding when I could "hear" the ball fall.  
    • They still accepted lottery applications for 2021, so would guess they would do the same for 2022 and just reject everyone that they don't have a ticket for.  I would assume some people that are rolled over to 2022 may not be able to attend and open up a few tickets.
    • Nice.   I agree with Erik, the bigger ones would give me some concern.
    • Day 6 Did swing drills, first focused on take away. Then full swing.
  • Today's Birthdays

1. Cy McCaffrey
      Cy McCaffrey
      (39 years old)
    2. MPD
      MPD
      (64 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...