IGNORED

Did i get agood deal

Note: This thread is 3200 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

yea you got a real good deal if they are x forged 2009 irons. the ones on callaway preowned were 475 at lowest price. did u make sure they were real?

How do u make sure tbere real? They r identical replicas if there fake they are molded 2 upright have the proper stamps everyrhing is identical to x forged irons they could be fake but how would o even know?

I would never buy clubs off ebay or used online.  Most things that are sold on ebay are stolen or counterfit.  I got burned on a few clubs I ordered.  If you do buy on online make sure it is directly from a golfer who bought them brand new and just wants new clubs.

Originally Posted by henderson14

I would never buy clubs off ebay or used online.  Most things that are sold on ebay are stolen or counterfit.  I got burned on a few clubs I ordered.  If you do buy on online make sure it is directly from a golfer who bought them brand new and just wants new clubs.

Anyone who reads the above post would do well to ignore it.

Just because you were burned doesn't mean that ebay is a bad place to buy.

You are missing out on some great bargains and you have also made a very stupid comment which you can not even begin to back up.

There are many very reputable dealers in new and second hand clubs.

Tip: Check their e-bay stores for discounted new "Scotty Cameron" putters - no such thing exists. If you think it does then give Titlist a call.

I have bought a lot of used clubs on e-bay. It's not hard to find the crooks - there selling the hottest newest items at a deep discount.

Originally Posted by The Tin Man

Tip: Check their e-bay stores for discounted new "Scotty Cameron" putters - no such thing exists. If you think it does then give Titlist a call.

I have bought a lot of used clubs on e-bay. It's not hard to find the crooks - there selling the hottest newest items at a deep discount.

Exactly.

People who get ripped off are usually the ones who think you can buy new, popular current equipment at less than wholesale prices. You can't.

Originally Posted by Shorty

Exactly.

People who get ripped off are usually the ones who think you can buy new, popular current equipment at less than wholesale prices. You can't.

Actually, have bought brand new stuff off ebay for a discount, just not a big one. Like, 5-10% RRP.

Looks like you got a square deal.

I just picked up a 9/10 Ping G15 driver for $86 shipped to my door.

eBay rocks. Just don't be a moron and do your research before bidding/buying.

Originally Posted by Kapanda

Actually, have bought brand new stuff off ebay for a discount, just not a big one. Like, 5-10% RRP.

I wrote wholesale not retail.

You can get great discounts off retail on ebay , but you can't buy a genuine SC putter for $120.

I think you did well on that deal.  I have purchased a lot of clubs on the flea bay and I have yet to be burned...its all about knowing what to look for and who to buy it..now I did buy a NIKE Dryfit shirt that I thought I was stealing...only to get a knock off...got my money back but the hassle isn't worth it....like my dad used to say...if it looks to good to be true, somebodys getting suckered.

Note: This thread is 3200 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!