IGNORED

Nike Golf - Tiger Woods TW '13 Golf Shoes

Note: This thread is 3985 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Originally Posted by gogagdetwilly

$169 !!!  you've got it so good over there, you're saying they are over priced when in England they are more like $250 !!  i'd enjoy moaning they were only 170 dollars, what a steal..

Yeah, yeah.  Hey - I'm trying to save a little coin on apparel so I have more money to spend on actually playing the game!

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Wow, that must be the hardest golf shoe in the world to get a hold of in size 11.5. Would have no problems spending $180 for them, but no one has them in size 11.5. Please let me know a online store that has them in that size. Thnx.

Originally Posted by snapjack

You can't pay to much for comfort and fit with a golf shoe. From someone who has had both feet operated on I don't care what it looks like or how much it costs, if it works for you and is more comfortable that is a good thing. Now I do believe that Nike knows how to market, so wait a year and get these for $50.

I couldn't agree more.  I have arthritis, especially in my right foot, and was on the range yesterday and hit 100 balls with a left Foot Joy Contour golf shoe and a right New Balance Tennis shoe.

I believe they are made of equal parts:  ego, mopeyness, magic, extreme talent, extreme work ethic, extreme aloofness and crushed ambien.  ;) Most likely rubber with some kind of leather or leather like upper.  Though tiger's previous pair of shoes had some type of breathable mesh.   Which begs the questions:  what are theydoing about waterproofing?  At that price i would like a 2 year warranty (though you will never see me wearing a tw product)

Synthetic leather upper, 2 year limited waterproofing warranty, according to TGW.com.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Here you go! http://www.discountgolfworld.com/nike-tiger-woods-tw13-golf-shoe-p25663?id=w301149

Originally Posted by Favre0811

Wow, that must be the hardest golf shoe in the world to get a hold of in size 11.5. Would have no problems spending $180 for them, but no one has them in size 11.5. Please let me know a online store that has them in that size. Thnx.

Carlos

Originally Posted by Nole77

Here you go! http://www.discountgolfworld.com/nike-tiger-woods-tw13-golf-shoe-p25663?id=w301149

Thank you, but they would not ship outside the U.S. But I think golfsmith will so going to order from them.

The shoes are probably real comfy, but to me they look terrible. My friend on our league just bought a pair and I finally saw these up close and personal and they look like vinyl or plastic. To me, if I am paying that much then they better look good and be comfortable. I have paid that much for golf shoes multiple times, but these look terrible in my opinion.

Titleist 913 D3
Taylormade RBZ 3 Wood

Taylormade RBZ 3 Hybrid

Taylormade RBZ 4 Hybrid

MIzuno MP52 5-PW

MIzuno 52* MP-T10 Wedge

Mizuno 56* R Series Wedge

Mizuno 60* R Series Wedge
Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2 Notchback

Originally Posted by gogagdetwilly

$169 !!!  you've got it so good over there, you're saying they are over priced when in England they are more like $250 !!  i'd enjoy moaning they were only 170 dollars, what a steal..

or you could get them from direct golf for £140?

http://www.direct-golf.co.uk/golf_shoes/nike_golf/tw13_golf_shoes_white_golf_shoes/p14517.aspx

:tmade: Driver: TM Superfast 2.0 - 9.5degree - Reg flex
:mizuno: 3 Wood: JPX800 - 16* Exhsar5 Stiff
:mizuno: 3 - PW: MP-67 Cut Muscle back - S300 stiff
:slazenger: Sand Wedge: 54degree, 12degree bounce
:slazenger: Lob Wedge: 60degree 10degree bounce
:ping: Putter: Karsten 1959 Anser 2 Toe weighted
:mizuno: Bag - Cart Style

• 3 weeks later...
Originally Posted by Beachcomber

So has anyone bought these shoes yet?  What's the feedback?  Are they legit?

My golf buddy bought them, he had the 2012 TW's. He says these feel like you're wearing really comfortable sneakers. Granted he's a tiger superfan, so I have to temper his response. But when I tried them on, they didn't feel any more comfortable/lighter than my $100 Nike Lunar Ascends.

WITB:

Fast 10 10.5* Driver  |  adams.gif Fast 10 15* 3 Wood  |  adams.gif Idea V3 19* Hybrid  |  titleist.gif 710 AP1 4-GW  |    55* and 60* Wedges  |  Lajosi KLP7J Putter

• 9 months later...

I know I am reviving an old thread but I picked up a pair of these and they are pretty impressive.  It was between these and a FJ Project M.  I was playing at a friends club and forgot my shoes so I had to make an emergency purchase.

I have several pairs of golf shoes, I am partial to Foot Joy but I have Ecco's and True's.

They are very comfortable.

They are the most connected to the ground shoe I have felt.  The design of the bottom is very good, it works.

The looks are OK.  I play most of my golf in shorts and the look of a dress type golf shoe with shorts although accepted is kind of odd.

Not sure if it will change but for now my favorite pair and I have 6 others.

Note: This thread is 3985 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!