IGNORED

Anyone know where I can find faceplates for old Ben Hogan woods?

Note: This thread is 4311 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Recently I've been trying to restore my grandpas old Speed Slot Persimmons. Only problem is trying to remove the old screws on the face and sole of them. One of the faceplates is cracked on one and I left stripper on one a little too long and kind of melted the the insert. In order to get these things right I'm probably gonna need to almost break the faceplates off since the removal of the screws is impossible.

Note: This thread is 4311 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!