IGNORED

U.S. OPEN PICK THE WINNER RBZ 3-WOOD CONTEST - Give it to your Dad! (or not)

Note: This thread is 3182 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

To celebrate both Fathers Day and the U.S. Open, 2nd Swing Golf is giving away a TaylorMade RocketballZ 3 Wood!

To enter, simply comment on Our Facebook Post with
1) Who you think will win the US Open on Sunday
2) What you think their final score will be

The person who guesses right will enjoy a brand new RocketballZ 3 Wood!

*If there are multiple people with the right answer, we will do a random drawing. 1 entry per person.

father's day RBZ.jpg

Don't get Dad another tie or coffee mug for this Father's Day...

Originally Posted by dsc123

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2nd Swing Golf

To enter, simply comment on Our Facebook Post with

meh - didn't read it....screw that I refuse to join the Facebookization and the crap they do with "privacy" policies {rant over}

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 3182 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.