IGNORED

The Best (worst) Spelling and Grammar Errors Thread

dak4n6

Best ever!! [quote name="J M Brown" url="/t/81741/5-minutes-daily-practice-challenge-may-2015/100_100#post_1137111"]I did twenty minutes outside working on weight transfer with plastic wife balls.[/quote]

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ha ha. RAORING???

Yours in earnest, Jason.

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

^^^^^ Is that something Canadian engines do???

-Matt-

"does it still count as a hit fairway if it is the next one over"

DRIVER-Callaway FTiz__3 WOOD-Nike SQ Dymo 15__HYBRIDS-3,4,5 Adams__IRONS-6-PW Adams__WEDGES-50,55,60 Wilson Harmonized__PUTTER-Odyssey Dual Force Rossie II

^^^^^ Is that something Canadian engines do???

It's a Subaru ad, so I guess that's Japanese phonetics.

Yours in earnest, Jason.

An oldie but goldie:

Causing great mirth on the social network on Thursday, the unfortunate choice of hashtag #Susanalbumparty to promote the singer's new album event has spawned a wealth of mock invites to the party and ridicule. Gawker reports the rumour-bashing site Is Twitter Wrong (run by @flashboy ) managed to track down the original tweet from Susan's account, which was hastily changed to #SusanBoylesAlbumParty.

Russ, from "sunny" Yorkshire = :-( 

In the bag: Driver: Ping G5 , Woods:Dunlop NZ9, 4 Hybrid: Tayormade Burner, 4-SW: Hippo Beast Bi-Metal , Wedges: Wilson 1200, Putter: Cleveland Smartsquare Blade, Ball: AD333

Ha ha. RAORING???

I actually find the headline grammar much more amusing than the typo.  Makes it sound like he was fined for apologizing. :-P (Unless that is an Onion type website and that's the point - if so, never mind.)

^^^^

LOL.

Didn't even see that one.  Good catch.

-Matt-

"does it still count as a hit fairway if it is the next one over"

DRIVER-Callaway FTiz__3 WOOD-Nike SQ Dymo 15__HYBRIDS-3,4,5 Adams__IRONS-6-PW Adams__WEDGES-50,55,60 Wilson Harmonized__PUTTER-Odyssey Dual Force Rossie II

I received an email today with the sign off: "Thank you in anticification!" Does that mean you're really, really keen?

Stretch.

"In the process of trial and error, our failed attempts are meant to destroy arrogance and provoke humility." -- Master Jin Kwon

• Administrator
Get your panties out of war and except the fact that other people have different preferences.

Out of war?

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Out of war?

Maybe he had some bad oysters.

Yours in earnest, Jason.

• 3 weeks later...
Welcome to the TST!

Yes, welcome to the The Sand Trap. :-P

Yours in earnest, Jason.

No thanks.. I'm not supporting putting more money into that guys pocket. Plus I will only wear flat gold shoes from now on.

Gold shoes? That is badass! Clearly a typo, but a funny one!

Yours in earnest, Jason.

Gold shoes? That is badass!

Clearly a typo, but a funny one!

I don't think it was a typo. I think he wears gold shoes :dance:

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

I don't think it was a typo. I think he wears gold shoes :dance:

Must be an Arab thing! :-$

Yours in earnest, Jason.

• Administrator
I like turning on the Master's online and watching the two feature groups. I'll just put it on Aiman Corner and watching people play my favorite stretch of holes on the course.

Dough, c'mon man, you're making it tough to pick you for the Newport Cup. Your scores are now second in worry to this!

:banana::hmm::naughty:

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Dough, c'mon man, you're making it tough to pick you for the Newport Cup. Your scores are now second in worry to this!

:cry:

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:

Then you should pick me! I'm a single digit handicap in my 9 hole league .

- Shane

• 3 weeks later...

http://thesandtrap.com/t/79427/titleist-announces-new-2015-pro-v1-and-pro-v1x-golf-balls#post_1160777

That is one scary post. It makes my eyes hurt just trying to read it.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag