• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasjun21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • Absolutely they are because of the PGA Tour's "Player Impact Program" with its $40M bonus pool.
    • Hi!  In all the excitement yesterday, I missed seeing you arrive.  Welcome to TST!
    • I listen to him closely, and each other commentator, and they have a lot of good points they make. PA makes some inappropriate comments occasionally , but it's probably very difficult to be flawless. I would probably mute the TV based on commercials, and not the commentators. I can't stand TV commercials as they are geared towards low IQ individuals it seems.
    • Just use a friendly match play, no money has to be involved. If we have a foursome, it's team best ball, threesome it's skins and twosome it's singles. That way you need his score and can call him out after every hole. He'll fall in line very quickly. Our group never has to call out anybody. You have a clear winner/loser, so who cares what he puts on his scorecard after that? If he's reporting a handicap, he's only hurting himself.
    • A few goals at the start of the season here: - Shoot +16 or lower (hit that goal yesterday and shot a +15). Need a new goal now 🙂 I would be real happy if i could shoot a score +12 or lower by end of season.  - Become more consistent with the driver (Loose way too many strokes due to errant drives)
  • Today's Birthdays

1. alkaman
      alkaman
      (37 years old)
    2. magnolia
      magnolia
      (29 years old)
    3. masoshe21
      masoshe21
      (25 years old)
    4. mp33man
      mp33man
      (35 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...