IGNORED

Custom Machined Golf Bag Tags

Note: This thread is 3783 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hello everyone,

I few months ago I machined a custom golf bag tag for a friend of mine. Since then I have had requests form several people to do other custom tags so I decided to put up a web site for them at Golf Tags.net

Each Golf Tag is custom designed and milled from aluminum alloy plate, engraved, then hand finished like the one below.

NS logo1.JPG

What I need to do a custom tag is a good quality picture or a drawing of your logo.  I can then convert the picture to a drawing, import it into a CAD program and decide how I can cut the design and what tools and tool paths are needed to cut you Golf Tag.  All the details and pricing is on the web site I listed above.

After contacting Erik, the site owner, we have came up with a special deal for everyone on the boards... A custom milled Sand Trap tag at a reduced price from my custom offerings.  You name or nickname will be engraved at the bottom like Erik's is.

erik.jpg

The sand Trap tag is 3-1/4" in diameter and includes a black suede tie.

I hope you all like the Golf Tags!

BTW you can also visit my CNC Effects Facebook page for more pictures.

• Upvote 1

Kelly

www.finescale360.com

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator

I can attest to the quality, as can all of our current staff. These tags are NICE, and I encourage y'all to consider getting one for yourself.

Here are the staff's, so you have some more examples:

golftags.jpg

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

I got mine a few days ago, and it is AMAZING. Seriously guys, high quality stuff. I'll get a picture up soon (though you can see if above, of course).

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

What is the price on the TST tags? I really like them.

In the Ogio Kingpin bag:

Titleist 913 D2 9.5* w/ UST Mamiya ATTAS 3 80 w/ Harrison Shotmaker & Billy Bobs afternarket Hosel Adaptor (get this if you don't have it for your 913)
Wilson Staff Ci-11 4-GW (4I is out of the bag for a hybrid, PW and up were replaced by Edel Wedges)
TaylorMade RBZ 5 & 3 Fairway Woods

Cobra Baffler T-Rail 3 & 4 Hybrids

Edel Forged 48, 52, 56, 60, and 64* wedges (different wedges for different courses)

Seemore Si-4 Black Nickel Putter

• Administrator
Originally Posted by ApocG10

What is the price on the TST tags? I really like them.

From visiting here: http://www.golftags.net , you'll see the normal price is $57 for a custom tag (your design - this is still a pretty darn good price!), but we've worked a special deal with Kelly for TST members to get a TST badge (with your name on it) for only $38 .

Kelly and the guys over at the Sand Trap have a deal for you Sand Trap fans.

A personalized Sand Man Bag Tag with your name or nickname engraved along the bottom for a flat fee of $38.00.

Your personalized Sand Trap Bag Tag will look like the one pictured below but with your personal engraving on it.

http://www.golftags.net

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

[URL=http://thesandtrap.com/image/id/281956/width/640/height/360][IMG]http://thesandtrap.com/image/id/281956/width/640/height/360[/IMG][/URL]

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

This thing is AWESOME!!! I love mine!

Tristan Hilton

My Equipment: 
PXG 0211 Driver (Diamana S+ 60; 10.5°) · PXG 0211 FWs (Diamana S+ 60; 15° and 21°) · PXG 0211 Hybrids (MMT 80; 22°, 25°, and 28°) · PXG 0311P Gen 2 Irons (SteelFiber i95; 7-PW) · Edel Wedges (KBS Hi-Rev; 50°, 55°, 60°) · Edel Classic Blade Putter (32") · Vice Pro or Maxfli Tour · Pinned Prism Rangefinder · Star Grips · Flightscope Mevo · TRUE Linkswear Shoes · Sun Mountain C130S Bag

On my MacBook Pro:
Analyzr Pro

I case anyone is wondering, the machine I make the Golf Tags on was also built in my shop.

Let me rephrase that, the machine was converted from a manual milling machine with a geared

head to a CNC machine with a belt drive and a power drawbar for semi automatic tool changes.

If you are into this kind of thing and would like to see all the parts and work I did a build thread

on a CNC forum at:

http://www.cnczone.com/forums/benchtop_machines/141561-kellys_machine_tool_warehouse_--17.html#post1027942

Kelly

www.finescale360.com

Those look pretty sweet. Look for my order soon.

Bag: Ogio Ozone XX

Driver: :titleist: 910 D2 (Project X 7A3)

3 Wood: :titleist: 910F ;(Mitsubishi Rayon Diamana 'ahina 82)

Hybrid: :titleist: 909H 19* (Diamana Blue)

Irons: :titleist: 755 3-P (Tri Spec Stiff Flex Steel)

Wedges: :titleist: (Vokey 52* 56* 60*)

Putter: Ping Karsten Anser 2

Balls: :titleist: Nxt tour/ Prov1x

After a member contacted me a bout a custom ball mark I decided to try and

shrink down the Sand Trap Logo to ball marker size.

The first on pictured was approx. 1.38 inches and the engraved area on the sand man

was a .020" engraving bit.

The second attempt was Collins, at 1.5 inches with a hand ground a engraving bit from

a broken endmill, about .008".

The engraving on the divot tool was the first test of the hand mad engraving bit.

ST Kelly Test 1.JPG

ST  Test 2.JPG

Kelly

www.finescale360.com

Two days with no power here in Maryland!  I think that was better then a lot of people, some are still out of power.

They say it was a "land hurricane" whatever it was the utility company's should be spending money putting stuff

underground.

Kelly

www.finescale360.com

Originally Posted by kregan

I case anyone is wondering, the machine I make the Golf Tags on was also built in my shop.

Let me rephrase that, the machine was converted from a manual milling machine with a geared

head to a CNC machine with a belt drive and a power drawbar for semi automatic tool changes.

If you are into this kind of thing and would like to see all the parts and work I did a build thread

on a CNC forum at:

http://www.cnczone.com/forums/benchtop_machines/141561-kellys_machine_tool_warehouse_--17.html#post1027942

Nice work!  I'm a member at CNCZone too (blackhollowmfg) but haven't posted in years.

Originally Posted by glock35ipsc

Nice work!  I'm a member at CNCZone too (blackhollowmfg) but haven't posted in years.

Thank you!

The Zone is so full of info it is hard to keep up!

I updated the web site over the last few days and added the golf ball marker if any one wants one.

The divot tool will be added soon but I wanted to try some stainless steel for that since it has a groove

cleaner.

Kelly

www.finescale360.com

• Administrator

I updated the web site over the last few days and added the golf ball marker if any one wants one.

I'll send you a PM. Those look nice too. Do you put something on the back like "move back" to remind people to re-mark their ball if they move it for someone?

Just a heads up to anyone thinking about placing an order...

I will kept the introductory price of $38.00 for a few more days but after that I am going

to increase the price.  If you want one now is the time to order!

Kelly

www.finescale360.com

• Administrator

Just a heads up to anyone thinking about placing an order...

I will kept the introductory price of $38.00 for a few more days but after that I am going

to increase the price.  If you want one now is the time to order!

Get in on these if you can! They're really nicely done!!!

Note: This thread is 3783 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!