IGNORED

The Hammer

IeaglePar3s
Note: This thread is 3206 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

The best one is the ball with fire coming from it at about 1:12

GRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHRHRHRHHRHRHHHHHH!!!!

In my KZG Stand Bag:
919THI 11* w/ OBAN Revenge 6 (S)
919THI 16.5* w/ OBAN Revenge 7 (S)
KZG 18* & 22* U Iron w/ Matrix Studio 84 (S)
KZG 5-PW Cavity Back Forged III w/ N.S. Pro 1050 GH (S)KZG Forged TRS 50*, 54*, 58* w/ N.S. Pro 1050 GH (S)Kirk Currie/Wright San Saba 33" e7 or TriSpeed uProMy...

• 2 months later...
so, i'm watching the infomercial channel(aka golf channel), and this long drive guy i've never heard of claims to have ''revolutionized'' the driver. this guy is a prime, grade a douche. he's got this weird, crazy wind up, and when he hits the ball he yells out ''bam!'' or ''pow!'' for a minute i thought i was watching snl, i thought it was a joke. sadly, it isn't. have you seen this guy?

Oh yes he is....POW!!!!!!!
THE WEAPONS CACHE..

Titleist 909 D2 9.5 Degree Driver| Titleist 906f4 13.5 degree 3-Wood | Titleist 909 17 & 21 degree hybrid | Titleist AP2 irons
Titleist Vokey Wedges - 52 & 58 | Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter | ProV1 Ball

That infomercial is probably 4-5 years old and is a long running joke among golfers and golf forums. I don't know anyone that has ever bought that club, but our golfing group has mimicked the scream on many occasions when someone hits a good drive.

so, i'm watching the infomercial channel(aka golf channel), and this long drive guy i've never heard of claims to have ''revolutionized'' the driver. this guy is a prime, grade a douche. he's got this weird, crazy wind up, and when he hits the ball he yells out ''bam!'' or ''pow!'' for a minute i thought i was watching snl, i thoght it was a joke. sadly, it isn't. have you seen this guy?

Yes, he is for real actually. He holds the world record for the longest drive when he carried a ball 458 yards on July 20, 1993 at Highlands Ranch Colorado. However, after that, it's pretty much a ridiculous stream of stupid infomercials for golf clubs destined to end up in the bin at Goodwill.

That made my day, every time I hit one good off the tee from now on, everybody on the course is gonna hear "Boom" "Pow" "Yea Baby!" hahaha

That infomercial is probably 4-5 years old and is a long running joke among golfers and golf forums. I don't know anyone that has ever bought that club, but our golfing group has mimicked the scream on many occasions when someone hits a good drive.

I actually ran into a guy that was hitting one at a driving range a couple of years ago. I talked to him for a bit about it and he said he loved it. I wish I would've asked if I could try it out.

In My Bag:
SQ Dymo2 10.5
SQ Dymo2 15
a2 3-PW
Tom Watson Wedges 52, 56, 60 Unitized Retro 33"

That made my day, every time I hit one good off the tee from now on, everybody on the course is gonna hear "Boom" "Pow" "Yea Baby!" hahaha

lol... i'm actually considering doing this on the long drive hole this weekend. although, i don't know if i should scream ''boom'' or ''pow.''

The Hammer= BEST INFOMERCIAL E V E R! From the horrible music, to the fighter-jet sound effects, to the G-list actor who is interviewing Hamm, to Hamm's telepromptered answers, and, of course, POWWWWW!!! It's so bad, I have to watch it a couple times a year just for the laughs.

In my C-130 bag:

Driver: G10 10.5*
3 Wood: Burner
Irons: G10 steel AWT shafts, silver dot, +1" (3-SW)Wedge: cg12 58*Putters: Squareback 2, California Coronado Low score (18 holes): 90Low score (9 holes): 42

see link below, one of my favorite threads EVER:

http://thesandtrap.com/forum/threads...ight=Jack+Hamm

Driver: :callaway: Rogue ST  /  Woods: :tmade: Stealth 5W / Hybrid: :tmade: Stealth 25* / Irons: :ping: i500’s /  Wedges: :edel: 54*, 58*; Putter: :scotty_cameron: Futura 5  Ball: image.png Vero X1

-Jonny

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

That infomercial is probably 4-5 years old .

Wow, I thought it was much older.....from maybe the mid 90's......that guy is a trip.....POW....BOOM......he's got that fawesome feathered haircut......I love the one shaft fits everyone idea.....everytime I happen across it, I simply have to watch at least 15 minutes.......it's so 80's Miami Vice, I am drawn to it....kinda like a bad car wreck, LOL

POOOOOOOOOW!!! I just can't believe people buy that junk. Everytime that infomercial's on I just picture some dumbass being like "Wow! This is awesome!" and throwing their money in the trash.

Driver: Cleveland Launcher DST

Hybrid: Cleveland Mashie 3H

Irons: Cleveland Launcher

Wedges: Cleveland cg 15 46, 52, 56, 60

Putter: Odyssey tour black

Ball: Titleist NXT Tour

Someone posted this on the other thread. I think it should be posted here:

LOL. I love attack of the show.

In the Ogio Kingpin bag:

Titleist 913 D2 9.5* w/ UST Mamiya ATTAS 3 80 w/ Harrison Shotmaker & Billy Bobs afternarket Hosel Adaptor (get this if you don't have it for your 913)
Wilson Staff Ci-11 4-GW (4I is out of the bag for a hybrid, PW and up were replaced by Edel Wedges)
TaylorMade RBZ 5 & 3 Fairway Woods

Cobra Baffler T-Rail 3 & 4 Hybrids

Edel Forged 48, 52, 56, 60, and 64* wedges (different wedges for different courses)

Seemore Si-4 Black Nickel Putter

Putting is for a*sholes.

hahaha.

TM R11/Titleist 910F 15*/ Nike SQ2 20* & 23*/ Nike CCi 5-PW/ Nike SV 52* & 56*/ SC Newport 2 Studio Style 32.5"
Nike 20XIx/Pro V1x

The "Hammer" is the tool you should use to hit Jack Hamm in the back of the head so he'll stop making annoying infomercials.

Driver-Callaway FT-5 Draw 9.5"

3WD-Callaway Hawkeye 15*

Hybrid-Callaway FT 21*

Irons-Callaway Steelhead X-16 4-P

Wedges-Callaway Big Bertha Tour 52* 56* 60*

Putter-Odyssey White Hot #1

lol... i'm actually considering doing this on the long drive hole this weekend. although, i don't know if i should scream ''boom'' or ''pow.''

It's actually pretty simple. You yell "Boom!" if the shot is downwind (it helps the ball ride the air currents better), and "Pow!" if you're hitting into the wind or a crosswind (this helps the ball bore better into the wind). I'm sure Hamm would back me on this, and it is proven with scientific testing.

if "they" wanted to, couldnt someone design a driver that really goes a lot further, based on the physics of the face. all drivers have to conform to certain specs about how fast a ball leaves the face right?

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 3206 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!