IGNORED

The Hammer

IeaglePar3s
Note: This thread is 3200 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

your not worth an argument.

Would you care to enlarge upon your comment? What is it that you disagree with? I am more than willing to explain something if I didn't make myself clear.

In short, my opinion is that The Hammer promo is ridiculous, but no more so than the ad for Top Flite D2 which suggests that it makes you hit it further and the stylish Callaway driver ads which suggest that you will hit the ball straight if you buy their clubs.

• 5 months later...
Watching it now on the GC, the thread that won't die.
I was cracking up reading some of the posts.

I like the post that suggested picking one up at play it again sports.
I wouldn't want to own one, but would like to swing one.

I also liked the post about his father or father in law showing up with one in his bag.
Imagine getting paired up with someone at a muni and seeing him pull one out on the first Tee ?

Driver: X460 tour- 9.5*
3-wood: 3+ - 13*
Hybrid: BB HW 20*
Hybrid: 24*
Irons: X-20 Uniflex SteelWedges: Colonial 56* & 60*Putter: XG SabertoothBall: GPS-8âIf you are caught on a golf course during a storm and are afraid of lightning, hold up a 1-iron. Not even God...

I also liked the post about his father or father in law showing up with one in his bag.

I'd probably leave. You know right away what kind of day it's gonna be.

I do wanna hit one. Just for 30 minutes or so, go the range and swing as hard as I can yelling "POW" after every tee shot.
In The Bag

Titleist 905T 9.5°
Nike Sumo2 15°
Nike Sumo2 19°Nike Forged Irons - 3-PW Titleist Bob Vokey Spin Milled 56°10°Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum Newport 2

lol i wouldn't leave! I'd ask him if i could borrow it! POOWWWWWW!!!!

ps- almost died from laughing after watching those hammer videos

What I Play!

x86 Stand Bag
Driver: 907D2 10.5* w/EPIC-S
Irons: 735.CM irons 4-PW PX 5.5FW Wood: 909F2 15.5* Aldila Voodoo SHybrid: 909.H 21* Diamana Blue Board SWedges: Vokey 250.08 (oil can), Spin Milled 54.11 & 60.07 (Black Ni)Studio Select 2.5Ball: Pro-V1x/Bridgestone B330s (or anything I...

ps- almost died from laughing after watching those hammer videos

I have a theory to why he screams after every shot. Well actually just looking at the thing i can understand why he screams.

In My Hank Haney IJGA Bag
Driver: FT Tour 9.5 w/ Aldila Voodoo Stiff
3 Wood: i15 15.5 w/ avixcore red stiff
Hybrids: Rescue 09 19, 22 w/ fujikara fit on stiff
Irons: 4 & 5 MP-52, 6-PW MP-58 w/ KBS Tour Stiff Wedges: MP T-10 52*, 58* w/ KBS Tour StiifPutter: Fastback 1 34 inBall: : Pro...

I was playing with a guy a few years back who had just got his new Hammer driver. This was when they just came out. He couldn't hit it worth squat.

He let me demo it, it was one of those days when I was hitting my driver pretty well. I had a few shag balls in my bag and aimed out over the lake. Three attempts, not one made it more than 150 yards. All three were weak fades, that never quite made it to the lake.

Besides being quite ugly, IMO, the hammer is junk.

YMMV

• 3 months later...
Already a thread on this http://www.thesandtrap.com/forum/sho...=hammer+driver . Jack Hamm FTW!!! POWWW!!!!

What I Play!

x86 Stand Bag
Driver: 907D2 10.5* w/EPIC-S
Irons: 735.CM irons 4-PW PX 5.5FW Wood: 909F2 15.5* Aldila Voodoo SHybrid: 909.H 21* Diamana Blue Board SWedges: Vokey 250.08 (oil can), Spin Milled 54.11 & 60.07 (Black Ni)Studio Select 2.5Ball: Pro-V1x/Bridgestone B330s (or anything I...

Already a thread on this

Anytime I am having a bad day at work I refer to this thread and just laugh and laugh... Still the funniest thing I have ever seen on TV. POWWW!!!

Sorry, I did search first but did not find the thread.

I had a good laugh reading the thread also, thanks

callaway.gif X-Hot Pro 9.5 
callaway.gif X-Hot Pro 3 Deep 14.5

callaway.gif X-Hot Pro Hybrid 18 and 23
callaway.gif X-22 3-L
odyssey.gif White Ice Sabertooth
clicgear.gif 2.0 black - bushnell.gif Tour V2

• 5 weeks later...

Ok... I'm sorry, but umm...
The HammerX Driver... (A giant putter)

The Zero Latitude Putter... (An actual HAMMER.)

The Air Xtreme.... (No comment, it's too ridiculous.)

The Zolex Hammer... (The Hammer but it's made of chuck norris skin)

The Air Wedge... (A blade for the air, I mean who wouldn't want it? ;) )

I called their customer service asking why it 'works' and all I got was... "Yes, it's good. It goes far." On EVERY question I asked.

This entire thing is a sham. Jack Hamm is a nutjob, and customer service is just terrible.

http://www.xfactordirect.com/testimonials.htm

they will have made all these testimonials up themselves.
What I Play:
Wilson Mini Stand Bag | PING G10, 10.5°, Proforce V2 HL S | PING G5, 15°, 18°, Aldila NV 75 S | PING G5, 19°, Aldila VS Proto By You 80 S
Mizuno MX200 4-PW S | Ping Tour W 50/12 X | Ping Tour W 58/TS X | A selection of putters, all 35.5 inches.

I doubt that. Considering its one of the most popular putters on tour, I bet they would be sold out everywhere for $59. Remember,

The pros are using them because they get paid too.

A quote from Kris
...is that college bball really isn't "lower tier". The better teams have their rosters filled with guys who could play in the NBA. hell, guys used to come straight from high school to the NBA. I really don't think there's much of a difference skill-wise between the two.

If you want to try a driver that actually has been engineered to reduce wind resistance and increase swing speed then try the Adams Speedline drivers!

I've demo'd the Adams Speedline driver and actually seen the increase!

I would say The Hammer sounds like a "Crock De Crap"!!!!!
I wouldn't waist my money!!!!

In My Bag:
Driver: :Cobra Amp Cell Pro 9.5*, Stock X-Flex

3 Wood: :Cobra Bio Cell 16*, Stock X-Flex

5 Wood: Cobra Bio Cell 20*, Stock S-Flex
Irons: Bridgestone J40-CB 3-PW, Project-X 6.0

Gap Wedge::Vokey: 52* CNC  

Sand Wedge: :Vokey: 58* CNC  

Putters: Scotty Cameron Newport II 

Ball: Bridgestone 330-S(2014)

• 5 weeks later...
I can't believe the golf channel promotes this What junk! My budy was really excited about his new hammer driver. I advised him before he bought it that this is crap. We arrived late for the tee time and didn't hit any range balls. He gets up to the first and says "Tiger Woods doesn't have sh*t on me and my hammer." He then takes a swing and yells powwww and the club head breaks off and goes flying in the lake.
After that he played with the hammer 3 wood for a few holes. He hit it a couple fairways with it at first then the ball started going all over the place. After slicing one into the road on 18 he threw the club in the water.
powwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
Driver: Adams insight A4 Prototype
loft 9.0 face 2 degrees open
Matrix Ozik X high kick point
3 wood Tour Edge Exotic CB2
loft 15 Mitsubishi Fubiki XHybrid Cleveland launcer 3I Aldila NV XIrons ...

just saw an ad for that on the golf channel..... its like seeing powerthirst for golf clubs.

POWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

hilariously bad though, and the 80s called and wants the host back.

G15 10.5 Driver
G15 17 Wood
G10 24 Hybrid
G10 6-PW Irons
52, 56, 60, and 64 degree wedges Detour Newport 2 DT SoLo BallSwing Speed: 111 MPH, wish I could putt.

Note: This thread is 3200 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!