IGNORED

The Hammer

IeaglePar3s
Note: This thread is 3200 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

if "they" wanted to, couldnt someone design a driver that really goes a lot further, based on the physics of the face. all drivers have to conform to certain specs about how fast a ball leaves the face right?

Yeah, you could basically make a face that is a giant spring, which will catapult the ball forward. It's not legal, but it can be done.

It's actually pretty simple. You yell "Boom!" if the shot is downwind (it helps the ball ride the air currents better), and "Pow!" if you're hitting into the wind or a crosswind (this helps the ball bore better into the wind). I'm sure Hamm would back me on this, and it is proven with scientific testing.

POWWWW should also be used in cases where hitting over mountains is necessary.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

POWWWW should also be used in cases where hitting over mountains is necessary.

I thought that was the "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" scream.

In my KZG Stand Bag:
919THI 11* w/ OBAN Revenge 6 (S)
919THI 16.5* w/ OBAN Revenge 7 (S)
KZG 18* & 22* U Iron w/ Matrix Studio 84 (S)
KZG 5-PW Cavity Back Forged III w/ N.S. Pro 1050 GH (S)KZG Forged TRS 50*, 54*, 58* w/ N.S. Pro 1050 GH (S)Kirk Currie/Wright San Saba 33" e7 or TriSpeed uProMy...

Google The Hammer and you will find some of the funniest forums comments you have ever read. One guy said it was like swinging a wet noodle tied to a rock. Someone else said he has a 111 mph swing speed and the first time he hit a ball with it he caved in the face. A third guy said he threw it in a lake and the carp threw it back out - they didn't want it, either.

Somethin' to be said for the POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWW, though. Tennis players do it all the time. Serena sounds like she's getting stabbed every time she hits a ball, and Sharapova, well, I watch her with the sound turned down.

just think of it as the quickest 100 bucks they could ever make. don't be a sucker! it doesn't work!!! If it did, Ping, Titleist, Taylormade, Cleveland, and all manufacturers would have followed suit!!!!
In My Under Armour Links Stand Bag or PING Hoofer Vantage Team Bag :
i15 9.5°, Project X Graphite -7A3 | i15 15.5°, Project X Graphite -8A4 | S57 2 - PW, Project X 6.5 | Tour-W 56.10/60.8 Project X 6.5 | Redwood Black Satin Anser | Titleist Black | Golf Pride Tour Velvet Round Grips With Logo...

Wow i never saw this thread before and I was cracking up. This informacial was on last night and I still get a laugh. I think he yells "GOOOOOO" so it makes it over the mountain....thats skill

In my Ogio Budlight Bag
Taylormade R11 Driver | Big Bertha Diablo 3W | Tight Lies 5W & 7W |
Big Bertha Diablo 24 degree hybrid | Slingshot 4D 5-PW, AW Irons | SV Tour 56* wedge |
Detour Newport 2 | Noodle Ball | Golf Logix GPS

This topic came up this weekend during our round.....POW.....it was a blast.....everybody had a big smile and we talked about the commercial for quite a while.....

Actually found out my father had NEVER seen the infomercial.....we had him laughing in no time....you can't make this stuff up

I use this driver only when I want to drive par 5's It's just to long for any other hole. May cut a sharp dogleg with it once in a while also. POW E POW POW POW !!!!!!!!!!!!! ;o)

Driver.... Nickent DX Evolver V2 65 stiff /07 Burner YS6+ stiff .
4 wood..... Nickent 4DX
Hybrids.....Tour Edge Geomax 22* 25* 28*
Irons.....TM R7 6-P + AW,SW,LW
Putter.....Odyssey White Hot XG 2 BallBag.......Callaway ORG 14 A.L.I.C.E. Ball........Bridgestone e6 / Srixon Soft Feel...

• 2 weeks later...
YES! The Hammer Infomercial is on Golf Channel right now... Genius... POW!!!

apex53
In my bag:
Titleist 913D3 9.5
Titleist 913F 15

Titleist 913H 19, 913H21

Titleist 712CB 5-P Titleist Vokey 54, 58 Scotty Cameron Fastback Titleist ProV1x

• 2 weeks later...
Hammer EGGGGGGKS. POW! I'm getting my driver shaft taken off and re-attached upside down, then I'm whittling it flat so it can cut like a sword. That is, until the adjustable hammer with 240 zolex lie angle options come out. With a lie angle of 120*, no more over the top swings. POWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

You know, after 22 pages and a 192 replies this thread never gets old. The power of the HAMMER is indeed awesome. Oh yeah, and POWWWW!!!!!

If Jack Hamm could possibly learn how to 3 putt, he'd dominate the PGA Tour

I laugh hysterically everytime he says that.

- Joel

TM M3 10.5 | TM M3 17 | Adams A12 3-4 hybrid | Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 5-PW

Vokey 50/54/60 | Odyssey Stroke Lab 7s | Bridgestone Tour B XS

Home Courses - Willow Run & Bakker Crossing

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 1 month later...
Guys come on! I'm seeing slot of POW!!!, but what about the WHOOM!!!? Hahaha, god this guy is hilarious.

The "WHOOM!" is alright, but to me, it's all about the "YAAAH!"

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

I dont know if ive posted in this thread yet or not but...

POW!!!!! BANG!!!
THE WEAPONS CACHE..

Titleist 909 D2 9.5 Degree Driver| Titleist 906f4 13.5 degree 3-Wood | Titleist 909 17 & 21 degree hybrid | Titleist AP2 irons
Titleist Vokey Wedges - 52 & 58 | Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter | ProV1 Ball

Note: This thread is 3200 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!