Sign in to follow this  
IeaglePar3s

The Hammer

Note: This thread is 1818 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

242 posts / 77579 viewsLast Reply

if "they" wanted to, couldnt someone design a driver that really goes a lot further, based on the physics of the face. all drivers have to conform to certain specs about how fast a ball leaves the face right?

Yeah, you could basically make a face that is a giant spring, which will catapult the ball forward. It's not legal, but it can be done.

It's actually pretty simple. You yell "Boom!" if the shot is downwind (it helps the ball ride the air currents better), and "Pow!" if you're hitting into the wind or a crosswind (this helps the ball bore better into the wind). I'm sure Hamm would back me on this, and it is proven with scientific testing.

POWWWW should also be used in cases where hitting over mountains is necessary.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

POWWWW should also be used in cases where hitting over mountains is necessary.

I thought that was the "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" scream.

Google The Hammer and you will find some of the funniest forums comments you have ever read. One guy said it was like swinging a wet noodle tied to a rock. Someone else said he has a 111 mph swing speed and the first time he hit a ball with it he caved in the face. A third guy said he threw it in a lake and the carp threw it back out - they didn't want it, either.

Somethin' to be said for the POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWW, though. Tennis players do it all the time. Serena sounds like she's getting stabbed every time she hits a ball, and Sharapova, well, I watch her with the sound turned down.

just think of it as the quickest 100 bucks they could ever make. don't be a sucker! it doesn't work!!! If it did, Ping, Titleist, Taylormade, Cleveland, and all manufacturers would have followed suit!!!!

this is the funniest clip i've seen. i don't know how these guys are able to keep a straight face, cause i nearly pissed myself. i wonder what his 150 yard club is? putter?

Wow i never saw this thread before and I was cracking up. This informacial was on last night and I still get a laugh. I think he yells "GOOOOOO" so it makes it over the mountain....thats skill

This topic came up this weekend during our round.....POW.....it was a blast.....everybody had a big smile and we talked about the commercial for quite a while.....

Actually found out my father had NEVER seen the infomercial.....we had him laughing in no time....you can't make this stuff up

I use this driver only when I want to drive par 5's It's just to long for any other hole. May cut a sharp dogleg with it once in a while also. POW E POW POW POW !!!!!!!!!!!!! ;o)

Hammer EGGGGGGKS. POW! I'm getting my driver shaft taken off and re-attached upside down, then I'm whittling it flat so it can cut like a sword. That is, until the adjustable hammer with 240 zolex lie angle options come out. With a lie angle of 120*, no more over the top swings. POWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

You know, after 22 pages and a 192 replies this thread never gets old. The power of the HAMMER is indeed awesome. Oh yeah, and POWWWW!!!!!

If Jack Hamm could possibly learn how to 3 putt, he'd dominate the PGA Tour

I laugh hysterically everytime he says that.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 1818 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!