• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasjun21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • My sentiments exactly. It was great getting together with everyone for sure.
    • I had a great time - it was good to see everyone, and I really enjoy when we get this group together (almost) every year. I've played a lot of courses with changes in character (some tree lined holes, some stretches more open), but I can't remember playing one with such a vastly different "feel" between the nines. You play 10 holes in a row with drastic elevation changes, blind shots, limbs overhanging tee boxes...and then you walk onto the 11th tee and see a 50-yard-wide fairway and the next 6 holes laid out in front of you in open field. As I said to @iacason the 15th hole (or so): "I really liked the second course we played today much better than the first."
    • Day 433 - June 13, 2021 Played 18 holes in the outing.
    • That’s a lot of lean - too much really - from the Tour player. It’s also before impact while his is after.
    • Pretty poor showing by the world's number 1 - D Johnson. I also was not very fond of the announcers. I never thought I'd say it but I prefer Faldo to the 2 announcing the Palmetto through the past few days. And, please tell me again - what powers Top Tracer? 😣
  • Today's Birthdays

1. awmgolfer
      awmgolfer
      (42 years old)
    2. jakeecsj
      jakeecsj
      (73 years old)
    3. joshuanseibert
      joshuanseibert
      (31 years old)
    4. nippo
      nippo
      (77 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...