• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasjun21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • I recognize that...when this year started I needed to lower my cap 2.9 to reach my goal, as recently as friday, I only needed to lower it 5.4 to reach my goal for this year...   the original improvement for me was lessons. These days, I have all the technical skills, it is more about becoming consistent so I have been matching the practice percentages with the 5 "S"s...both threads you can find on this site.    By practicing the right stuff and successfully I am slowly seeing improvement (where slowly means this past Saturday i shot my best round by 8 strokes this year). The scoreboard doesn't always reflect it yet but I am seeing shots more consistently be closer to what I was trying.    Focused, successful practice I guess is the summary. 
    • Amazing that we are able to get such efficient level of protection with these vaccines. 
    • Thank you No Laying Up, for posting a see it in one shot summary of how to watch the US Open this week. 11 AM to 9PM on Saturday. That's a long stretch!  
    • I've taken lessons multiple times, play 2-3x week, plus range sessions, think/read/watch a LOT about golf (read lowest score wins...twice!), but would say my improvement has been slow and I've been getting steadily worse for the past 3 months. Lowest index was 10.1, currently a 14 playing like a 20). There is such a volume of information and opinion on golf instruction, it's overwhelming.  I'm thrashing around a little right now, and need to rethink my approach to improvement. What worked for you to get better?  
  • Today's Birthdays

1. awmgolfer
      awmgolfer
      (42 years old)
    2. jakeecsj
      jakeecsj
      (73 years old)
    3. joshuanseibert
      joshuanseibert
      (31 years old)
    4. nippo
      nippo
      (77 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...