IGNORED

Has anyone purchased clubs from site : YYGolfClubs (dot) com

Note: This thread is 3119 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I am looking for a new driver and looking to save a little money at the same time.. I was searching used clubs on Google and this site popped up.

http://www.yy**************/

Has anyone picked up any clubs off of this site or does anyone know where I could get a New or Used Driver.. for under $200.  I demo'd a Reg Shaft, 10.5 Deg, RBZ today.. it was nice.. the $300 price tag not so much though.

This is a fake site more than likely....registered in China in November 2011. Anything you buy from here will more than likely be a fake...stay far away. Like most members will tell you, if a deal is too good to be true it probably is....

Note: This thread is 3119 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasjan21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • Polo made the right decision based on their industry and how they feel about inclusion. I dont believe it was knee-jerk, no more than your boycott of their products that you have never purchased. I like JT but flat out he was wrong and i wont drop him for one issue like this but to pick that word you have to wonder. There are so many words he could have picked. I use a lot of bad langage when i golf and that one has never even been in the holster ready to go. I aways say you get peoples honest feelings when they are drunk or mad. I hope i am wrong about him but wouldnt be shocked if i wasnt. 
    • I've been fans of JT and Jordan Spieth for several years, at least in terms of their swings and off-course charity efforts. But the potty mouths have always been an issue for me.  That being said, I'm disappointed in Polo and its knee-jerk reaction to what Thomas did. He made a mistake and apologized. What he did was a result of immaturity, not malice. He doesn't deserve the endorsement death penalty that the PC police like to hand out. As long as it's not part of a pattern, I say let it go.  I draw a distinction between what JT did and what happened with Scott Piercy. While JT's was a spontaneous comment that did not single out anyone, Piercy's comment was directed a specific person (Pete Buttigieg). He took the time to compose the comment in his head, meaning it was premeditated. And the comments about Q-anon? Seriously?  I've never owned any Polo products but if I did I would avoid future purchases based on this knee-jerk reaction. I certainly hope the Titleist and Foot-Joy don't follow Polo's lead on this.   
    • Just finished it. I really don't get how this was salacious at all. They didn't gloss over the sex scandals, but they didn't really go into it in much detail. I don't think there are any details that are new. Anyway, I didn't like this part as much as the first part. I was a little bored at times. Maybe it's because I know Tiger's story from 2008 on pretty well. 
    • And can anyone tell me about this putter??
    • So as some my have read my wife bought me two Edel Wedges for Christmas.  I got a 62 and a 56 degree both 1.5 inches longer than standard (to match my one length irons) and with the driver grind at 22 degrees of bounce. So, granted, it was one round, but I got a number of shots with both.  The 56 I use for pitches of between 30 yards to 80 yards and the few shots I had with that were fine. Where I really noticed a major difference was with the 62 degree.  I had one shot from a soupy fairway from about 15 yards off the green that I had to hit a floppy shot on.  Normally with that soupy fairway I don't think I would have gotten my old lob wedge through it well enough.  With the driver grind and 22 degrees of bounce I was able to hit a fairly good shot (given the lie) that wound up about 9 feet from the hole (not bad for me).   I had a better shot hole 12 that was about 18 yards from the hole and in the rough (still kind of soupy) .  I didn't want to take a chance with it lob so I hit nor of a left hand centered chip shot.  I thought I hit it a tad too hard (usually with my old wedges if I flew a chip to the hole it would bounce about 15 ft past) but this shot litterally landed a foot in front of the hole spun REALLY hard and kissed the flag stick (if no stick it would have went in) then stopped a ft from the hole allowing me to save par. I normally would have though I got lucky with contact but the next hole I hit my approach halfway up the green which was a good shot but it proceeded to spin backward and roll off the green.  I then had a 25 yard chip from the fairway and hit the chip again it right at the flag and lands about a foot in front of the hole SPINS HARD again and kisses the flag stick while stopping again about a foot from the hole allowing me to save par again. I guess this could also only be because they are brand new or not but so far I'm able to get a good amount of spin on my chips I wasnt able to before.  About the only negative so far is that I'm kind of hesitant to practice with them for fear of the milling being prematurely worn off and losing the ability to add so much spin.   Oh also I went to the range and practiced a few sand shots with the 62 degree.  It makes normal sand shot (with drier raked sand much easier).  The problem right bow is that no sand on the course is raked so tried using it to hit out of unranked soupy sand and I've cone to the conclusion that a normal sand shot isn't possible for me (even with the edel).  I kind of worked out that I can open the clubface and sort of hit a chip trying to get ball and sand at the same time.  That seems to work. Anyway.  My opinion so far with these wedges is that it was money well spent!
  • Today's Birthdays

1. Cy McCaffrey
      Cy McCaffrey
      (39 years old)
    2. MPD
      MPD
      (64 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...