IGNORED

Tom Cruise the Scientologist

Ernest Jones
Note: This thread is 4295 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

The Patrick Bateman character in the movie adaptation of American Psycho was modeled on Tom's weird lack of affect. Christian Bale described it perfectly as "a very intense friendliness -- with nothing behind the eyes."

In short, e's a complete nutter innit?

Stretch.

"In the process of trial and error, our failed attempts are meant to destroy arrogance and provoke humility." -- Master Jin Kwon

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Wait what!?!?!?! Oh gosh! It's all coming back to me. Last night I had a dream....there was a message......a great preacher....a....a..golfer......from the valley....he calls himself valleygolfer would reveal the truth about no hell or the devil. He hates to break it to me, though I'm not sure why. It's not like the lack of existence of Santa.......

The same way you choose  to regard my religious posts as nonsense, the same I do to you. Do you know, the possibility of the big band happening and all of this coming out of it without God creating the spark?!?!? Well the number is so large that is would wrap around God's green eart somethuing like 70 trillion times. God+Science=Coexisting! Enjoy making up some fraction to disprove that.

"It's better to burn out than to fade away." -Kurt Cobain

Originally Posted by Valleygolfer

Wild... First time I have agreed with shorty. Domenic, I hate to break it to you but there is no hell or devil.

The Devils greatest accomplishment is convincing us he doesn't exist. His mistake was inventing Golf to remind us he did.

"Quick Dorthy....the oil can!"

Wild... First time I have agreed with shorty. Domenic, I hate to break it to you but there is no hell or devil.

This is a post from my not as smart as it thinks it is phone.

Your phone may not be the only one!

• Upvote 1

Your phone may not be the only one!

Why because I don't participate in the fantasy of the devil and a big boat with two of every animal?

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

Why because I don't participate in the fantasy of the devil and a big boat with two of every animal?

Not believing in satan isn't the worst of your problems. Whatever go your own way.

Not believing in satan isn't the worst of your problems. Whatever go your own way.

Lol. Says you. Think about those stories you believe in.

Ok I WILL....as I pray for you.

Don't waste your time. Prayer does nothing. Sorry dude but good people die every day.

Oh...one of those "If there's a God then why did my gramps die?" That's how he made us, to not be invincible, to die. Like how He did for all of us. The free will to be able to shoot a good man and not be controlled slave zombies with just enough consciousness to know that we're being enslaved by a Force invinitely greater than ours. He gave us that too. Just out of curiousity how old are you? But whatevs no faceless Christian on the other side of the screen is going to convince you there's a God. That's just something you have to figure out for yourself. Or don't believe and live with that choice.

Oh...one of those "If there's a God then why did my gramps die?" That's how he made us, to not be invincible, to die. Like how He did for all of us. The free will to be able to shoot a good man and not be controlled slave zombies with just enough consciousness to know that we're being enslaved by a Force invinitely greater than ours. He gave us that too. Just out of curiousity how old are you? But whatevs no faceless Christian on the other side of the screen is going to convince you there's a God. That's just something you have to figure out for yourself. Or don't believe and live with that choice.

I never said there was no God. I just do not believe everything in a man written book. [URL=http://www.nytimes.com/2006/03/31/health/31pray.html?_r=1&pagewanted;=all]http://www.nytimes.com/2006/03/31/health/31pray.html?_r=1&pagewanted;=all[/URL]

Oh. Ok then. You prbably don't believe that God made the Earth in 7 days. You might already know this. That's a way for ancient people to sum up shit they didn't understand like Earth and how they got there. Roman Catholicism accepts evolution. That article was stupidly b t dubs. You can't put God into neat little pie charts. I'd rather listen to Jesus than Benedict Carey.

Oh. Ok then. You prbably don't believe that God made the Earth in 7 days. You might already know this. That's a way for ancient people to sum up shit they didn't understand like Earth and how they got there. Roman Catholicism accepts evolution. That article was stupidly b t dubs. You can't put God into neat little pie charts. I'd rather listen to Jesus than Benedict Carey.

I have no problem with what you believe in but to force your beliefs on others like it is the only way is where I have an issue. Honestly you have ignore ration to not see the fallacy. Religion is for sheep and generally based on generating revenue IMHO.

I have no problem with what you believe in but to force your beliefs on others like it is the only way is where I have an issue. Honestly you have ignore ration to not see the fallacy. Religion is for sheep and generally based on generating revenue IMHO.

I was trying to do exactly NOT that. Force my religion. "I was not told to convince you, only to tell you." I thought I was respectful, and gave references to me j' sayin, like "Go your own way" or "Figure it out for yourself" "Or make your decision and live with it." Watever.

I was trying to do exactly NOT that. Force my religion. "I was not told to convince you, only to tell you." I thought I was respectful, and gave references to me j' sayin, like "Go your own way" or "Figure it out for yourself" "Or make your decision and live with it." Watever.

praying for me is pushing your beliefs on me. Tom Cruise would probably cause a distraction citing post pardom depression is a load of huey

Note: This thread is 4295 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!