IGNORED

Which ball do you use? or prefer?

Note: This thread is 5598 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. Which ball do you play or prefer?

• Titleist Pro-V1
    • Titleist Pro-V1x
    • Taylormade TP/Red
    • Taylormade TP/Black
    • Srixon Z-URC
    • Srixon Z-URS
    • Callaway HX TOUR
    • Callaway HX TOUR 56
    • Bridgestone B330
    • Bridgestone B330-S
    • Nike One Black
    • Nike One Platinum
    • Callaway HX HOT
    • Titleist NXT
    • Titleist NXT Tour
    • Top-Flite D2
    • Titleist DT-Solo
    • Nike Juice 312

i play the nxt tour or the srixon ad 333 but my favourite ball is one platinum but i dont have a job so 50 dollars a dozen isnt gonna work for me

driver. taylormade tour burner tp ust avixcore tour green 75 x
3 wood 909 f3 13* voodo xnv8
3 hybrid adams idea pro vs proto 95x
irons 3 no 4 5-pw nike cci forged blades
gap wedge nike sv tour blacksand wedge cg14 56* 14flopadopolous vokey spin milled 64 7putter scotty cameron classics newport...

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bridgestone e5+, Callaway Tour iX or HX Hot Bite, and occasionallt Nike One Black.

Driver: Big Bertha 460 11* w/ Graffaloy ProLaunch Blue 65R
Woods: Big Bertha 3 and 5 wood stock shaft, Light flex
Hybrids: None
Irons: Viper Tour 4-PW -1", 4* flat
Wedges: X-Tour 52.11*, 58.9*Putter: Classic 3 33"The Thing That Goes In The Hole (hopefully): NXT Tour"30 minutes a day keeps...

• 4 weeks later...
I still play with the Taylor Made Red, at the same time trying other 3-piece balls. Currently, I'm trying out the Tommy Armour 3-piece ball and find it does pretty good on drives and around the green. The cover is harder so it doesn't get beat up so easily, like the TM red. They cost around $15 a dozen, though I've seen it advertised on sale for $10.

DR: Insight XTD Pro DF2400X 9.5 w/YSQ AD 65g S-flex
4W: Insight 16.5 Stiff
3,4 Hybrid: Idea Pro
5I - GW: Idea Pro -1 degree
SW: RST-DSG 56LW: RST-DSG 60Putter: Newport 2 DetourBall: TP Red

Im a big fan of the proV1s. They are soft and spin great. Best ball ever to me.

In My Hank Haney IJGA Bag
Driver: FT Tour 9.5 w/ Aldila Voodoo Stiff
3 Wood: i15 15.5 w/ avixcore red stiff
Hybrids: Rescue 09 19, 22 w/ fujikara fit on stiff
Irons: 4 & 5 MP-52, 6-PW MP-58 w/ KBS Tour Stiff Wedges: MP T-10 52*, 58* w/ KBS Tour StiifPutter: Fastback 1 34 inBall: : Pro...

im a prov1 guy. right amount of spin for me and the feel is great. i play them whenever i have the money

Burner 9.5 '09/905R 9.5 V2 HL
906F2 15 75g NV Stiff
735 3 - PW S300
MP R 52.07, 58.12 S300
Original Karsten B60 Hoofer 2

ProV1x ... because I use zip groove wedges and it is well matched to these and the greens I play (firm and fast.) Another plus is this ball seems to penetrate better off the driver. I like the ProV1 but sometimes they spin just too much -- I hate coming back off a green on front pins. I guess we will all have to reevaluate when the new grooves work their way onto our clubs.

RC

I use the B330-s after a long search trying lots of balls including pro v1 i setteled with these, great feel off the putter check up nicely on chips and are plenty long enough, add to that great durability and im not going to change soon. I did try a callawy tour ix last time i was out with a mate (swapped a b330-s with him) and was very inpressed but for now ill stick with bridgestone.

I switched to the Wilson Staff ZIP recently and have had great results. Long off the tee, holds on the greens, soft on the putter.

Driver: Nike Ignite 10.5 w/ Fujikura Motore F1
2H: King Cobra
4H: Nickent 4DX
5H: Adams A3
6I 7I 8I 9I PW: Mizuno mp-57Wedges: Mizuno MP T-10 50, 54, 58 Ball: random

I play whatever high spinning tour ball I can get for a deal. When I find them cheap I will buy 4 dozen at a time so they last a few months. I don't lose many balls but my wedges tend to cut the covers. ProV1 and HX Tour56 are usually what I buy. I play at a high end private course and you would be amazed at how many ProV1 you can find as you play. I've got a whole shag bag filled with ProV balls that I use for practice.

srixon z-urs is only 50 NZD while pro v1 is 99 NZD in new zealand and i know pro v1 is better but not twice as good.

in my strike carry bag I have
10.5* regular W-506 driver (going to upgrade)
16* stiff Big Bertha 4+ wood
22* stiff XLS Hibore hybrid
4 to PW TA6 irons with stiff steel shafts 50*, 54* and 60* wedges, all different models Sophiha blade putter Z-URS golf ball'Do you know what you are? A victim of...

Usually whatever is on sale.

I'm too new and lose too many balls to worry about super high performance.

In my bag:
Driver: HiBore XLS (9.5*, stiff, gold shaft)
Irons: FP II 4-GW
Wedges: mp R series 56/13 588DSG 60*
Putter: Unitized TiempoBag: ADIDAS Velocity

I prefer pro v1 but play z-urs because its 10 bucks cheaper and you get a free glove.

how do you get a signature because it is NOT in my user cp, do you have to become like a full member or something

in my strike carry bag I have
10.5* regular W-506 driver (going to upgrade)
16* stiff Big Bertha 4+ wood
22* stiff XLS Hibore hybrid
4 to PW TA6 irons with stiff steel shafts 50*, 54* and 60* wedges, all different models Sophiha blade putter Z-URS golf ball'Do you know what you are? A victim of...

I prefer pro v1 but play z-urs because its 10 bucks cheaper and you get a free glove.

i think you get to edit a sig after 5 or so posts... but im not sure

RUSS's avg drive - 230yrds and climbing

Note: This thread is 5598 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!