IGNORED

Which ball do you use? or prefer?

Note: This thread is 5576 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. Which ball do you play or prefer?

• Titleist Pro-V1
    • Titleist Pro-V1x
    • Taylormade TP/Red
    • Taylormade TP/Black
    • Srixon Z-URC
    • Srixon Z-URS
    • Callaway HX TOUR
    • Callaway HX TOUR 56
    • Bridgestone B330
    • Bridgestone B330-S
    • Nike One Black
    • Nike One Platinum
    • Callaway HX HOT
    • Titleist NXT
    • Titleist NXT Tour
    • Top-Flite D2
    • Titleist DT-Solo
    • Nike Juice 312

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just made the switch to Srixon-Z-URS and like them a bit more than the ProV1's I usually use. Not many people play Srixon balls, and I like not having to worry about hitting someone elses ball or someone else hitting mine since everyone plays Titleists.

In My Bag :

Driver : HiBore XL
3 Wood : Launcher Gold
Hybrid : 3i Halo 22*Irons : CG4 4-PWWedges : 588 DSG RTG 52* CG11 56* / 60*Putter : GM Exchange2 #4Ball : Z-URS

I use Maxfli A3 Solids right now, but after those are gone, I'm switching to the Bridgestone e6.

Good luck,
Ryan
ogio.gif Vision SS Bag:
cleveland.gif Launcher DST 10.5*  taylormade.gif R9 16.5* 4W
taylormade.gif Rescue Dual 19*  taylormade.gif Burner 2.0 4-PW
vokey.gif 250.08, Spin Milled 54.10, and 58.08
yesgolf.gif Callie  bridgestone.gif B330

• 2 months later...
I prefer Srixon AD-333, or Precept Laddie extreme. Of the choices on the poll, I would prolly go with the Callaway HX Hot.

907D2 10.5*
F60 15*
Rapture 18, 21 hybrids
S58 5-PW
Tour 52, 56, 60 degree wedges Newport 2.5 TP Black Edge bag

Am I the only guy on the planet that hits Pinnacle (long)? I know they are cheep but I like the way they feel. I know they might not have the 'cool' factor, but what am I missing?
Driver 460
Hybrids 3 & 5
Irons X20 4-PW
Wedges Vokey Spin Milled 56 & 60
Putter Studio Balls HX Hot

currently I'm using Pro V1's, I bought them off of EBAY for a good price (2 dozen of them for $21.00 SH included) before that I was using Top Flight D2's "Distance" which is also a good ball and cheap....i will not purchase Pro V1's other then on EBAY...over priced anywhere else.

Titleist Pro V1 but some of the other urethane covered balls also play well and stand up well to the square grooves of my original Eye2's

I prefer the Titleist ProV1x. I have played the Callaway Hx Tour and it is a good ball with the exception that it scuffs easily.

I've also had a big problem with damaging HX Tours, for 40 a dozen (even though I usually play what I find) it's not something I'd go out and buy. I play pro v1's when I have them in my bag, again I refuse to pay 45 a dozen. I can honestly say though that I notice a difference, my shots from the fairway from inside 170 stick on the greens,which is desierable.

In the bag:
Driver: r7 quad v2 stiff
3-Wood: XLS
Hybrid: X
Irons: CG Golds 3-GWSW: x forged 56/13LW: Vokey sm 60/.08Putter: Callie 35''Ball: pro v1

I was given a sleeve of B330's by a salesmen during an outing at work and fell in love (well, maybe just lust lol). I can't say they're longer than anything else, but they just 'feel' right when I hit them. I've been playing them ever since.

In a month or two I'll probably switch back to my previous ball, TaylorMade TP Red's .....they feel a lot softer to me during the colder months...

I use DT SoLO's but I prefer Pro V1's.

But until I can consistently shoot in the 80's, I don't think there is a point of spending that extra money. I do get happy though when I find a Pro v1.
in the bag:
R580XD 10.5°
Rescue Dual 19°
Titleist 755 4-PW
Vokey Black Nickel 54.10° Vokey Oil Can 60.08° Circa 62 No. 2 Charcoal Mist

Nike Juice or Nike MOJO

In my Warbird Bag,
I have
Burner Driver 460cc 9.5* Stiff
Three and Five Woods
Precise- 21* and 24* hybridsCCi Cast Irons-4-AW 52* and 56*/14 Vokey 60*/8and i play TP Black or ProV1

i have noticed that comparing my v1x's to the b330's is that the prov's spin less off of the driver so they have better control. but they don't give as much distance as the bridgestone. but i like control off the T because the driver is my most fought club!
Driver 907D1
Hibore XL 9.5 V2 67G S
3 Wood 200 Steel S90 Rifle
Hybrid 3 Baffler
Irons x20 Tours Flighted 6.0's 4-PWedges Oil Can 52.08 Bent to 51* 56:14 Raw Vokey & Mizuno 60*Putter Anser 5 " Probably had it for 12 yearsBall ProV1x

I prefer or use really comes down to financial capability. I would prefer Pro V1's what i can afford to play with are NXT Tours.
HiBore XL Tour 10.5* Fujikura Speeder 652 Tour Spec X-Flex
HiBore 15* FW Aldila 70-S "Proto By You"
Hibore 2i Aldila 80-S "Proto By you"
MP-67 3-pw *Project X 6.0
MP-R Black Nickel wedges 52*-7 56*-10 60*-5 *Project X 6.0 GM2 Exchange #6 Staff Bag

Note: This thread is 5576 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!