IGNORED

best golf shirts

Note: This thread is 4251 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

My wife and daughter got me a Slazenger shirt for Father's Day, I believe from Dick's Sporting Goods, that is made from a very lightweight, wicking fabric.  It is the coolest shirt I have worn and I've played in it on two 96+ degree days this summer.  A buddy got several similar wicking golf shirts from Costco early in the spring that he likes and I believe he said they were only around $12-15 there.   Of course with Costco, their inventory varies from store-to-store and once something sells out there, you might never see it back in stock again.

In my bag: - Ping G20 driver, 10.5 deg. S flex - Ping G20 3W, 15 deg., S flex - Nickent 4dx 3H, 4H - Nike Slingshot 4-PW - Adams Tom Watson 52 deg. GW - Vokey 58 deg. SW -Ping Half Wack-E putter

Dillards has sales sometimes, I got a nice Topflite golf shirt which is the most breathable shirt I own, it's maroon colored and looks normal, but the material breathes almost like mesh.

I wear Kohls OUT on the sales they have. The will knock down Fila golf shorts to around 21.99 a pair and I put them on my store card when they have the 30% off for card holders sale and then pay the card back off at the counter before I even leave the store. They usually have a pretty good selection of shorts and shirts at my local store. I've also bought numerous Nike Golf shirts at either Ross or Marshalls for anywhere from 14.99 to 21.99.

My personal favorite shirts are Adidas Climalite though and I can usually only find them on sale at Edwin Watts. Seems to be a different color every month so I just pick one a month of for 30 bucks or so.

I have enough polo's in my closet to outfit an entire amateur event hahaha.

910 D2 10.5  910F 3w  910H 19*

712 AP1 4-GW  Vokey SM4 54* and 58*

Select Golo  E5

Originally Posted by PARfect

Can anyone recommend some good golf shirts? I want something light and breathable. It's getting crazy hot here in Texas and cotton shirts aren't cutting it anymore. Thanks.

Cotton in Dallas?

Where have you been?

Try this site and get on their mailing list - www.nbgsd.com

name brand golf shirts direct

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Well I have quite a few, most purchased at TJ MAZZ, Kohls and Marshalls, all are the clima lite type, TJ MAXX & Marshalls you can get brand name shirts between $15 & 20 but the styles are a couple years old but still keep you confortable and dry.  I never buy Nike stuff although I have one that my son got me for father's day, of course I told him don't get me nike merchandise, won't buy it, wont wear it.  I have sever shirts I also purchased from a local shop here, Carl's Golfland for Puma shirts which I like quite well, Addidas 2nd and UA 3rd on the list.  UA's stuff seems to be a little heavier material and not quite so cool in hot weather.  I refuse to purchase any cotton shirts since the climalite/Dri teck  type material has come out.

Talk with your local pro, a couple pros at my club have clothing reps that sponsor them and I can get pretty good deals from them, like 60 to 70% off.

Have fun shopping.  Just look for sales, especially this time of  year as their fall stuff is coming out now.

My kids (well, my wife and my kids, lol) bought me a sunice shirt for father's day. It has silver in it or something and apparently that's the secret of it. I play here and Hawaii and it's the best shirt I have ever had in terms of playing in hot conditions.

That's the shirt I have:

http://sunice.com/ca-en/product/8204_73-tyler-multi-stripe-printed-placement-chest-polo

• 2 weeks later...
Originally Posted by Lord Caldlow

I like Puma shirts... especially @ Ross for $10 each.

Puma shirts are the lightest I've tried, great for hot/sticky weather.

Man what a deal! wish the ross near me sold puma golf shirts id be all over that lol.

What's in my bag?
Driver- Taylormade TP Burner 2.0 5 wood- Launcher (4-GW)- Jpx Pro 800 SW- X Forged LW- 588 X Wedge- Tp-Z Putter- Unitized Tiempo

"Hard work beats talent"-Tim Tebow

Note: This thread is 4251 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!