IGNORED

What ball(s) is in your bag?

Note: This thread is 3933 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I was playing the Q Stars for a while, but I never could get the feel I wanted from them. Switched to the e6 late last season and am very happy with them now. Hopefully they continue to work for me

Loving the nike 20XI's, personally I love the sound, feels like I'm hitting a spring.

And my Driver is already loud, sounds like an explosion off the tee, and carries farthest in the group.

Curious, what didn't you like about the venerable  Titleist DT So/Lo?

I have been playing them as my "go-to" ball  for some time now and believe that they are the best overall ball for most amateurs/ recreational players from the standpoint of performance and price point.

I've never encountered anyone who did not like them, although perhaps preferring another ball....

I'm just wondering what you didn't like about them to form such a seemingly strong negative opinion.

I buy a dozen of the cheapest balls i find for practice, water holes, and when I am playing bad. I play with TM lethal and 20xi on a regular basis. prov1 are ok balls, but i play better with other balls. just my opinion, but you do what works for you.

Originally Posted by RichardR

I buy a dozen of the cheapest balls i find for practice, water holes, and when I am playing bad. I play with TM lethal and 20xi on a regular basis. prov1 are ok balls, but i play better with other balls. just my opinion, but you do what works for you.

You're a +2 hcp and buy cheap balls to use on water holes?

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by David in FL

You're a +2 hcp and buy cheap balls to use on water holes?

Doesn't everybody? I could have sworn I saw Woods dip into his bag and pull out a scuffed up Pinnacle to use on #12 at Augusta last year.

• Administrator
Originally Posted by Harmonious

Doesn't everybody?

When it was 65 and I got out a few Mondays ago for a few holes I bought a 24-pack of Pinnacles in the pro shop for a song because I was worried that I'd lose a bunch because they'd bury in the soft fairways (the snow had just melted - I figured it'd be soggy out) and I didn't want to lose some good balls.

Turns out I found all the balls I hit, plus seven more, so now I've got 24 Pinnacles. I'll save them for the next time it's actually soggy out, give them away to some kids, something…

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Has anybody tried the 2013 Bridgestone 330RX? Is it any different from the 2012 ball? I know that the ball changed drastically from 2011 to 2012.

Bill M

• 3 weeks later...
Right now the Callaway HEX Pro (only at Costco). Pretty comparable to the HEX Black but nearly 1/2 the price.

Tristan Hilton

My Equipment: 
PXG 0211 Driver (Diamana S+ 60; 10.5°) · PXG 0211 FWs (Diamana S+ 60; 15° and 21°) · PXG 0211 Hybrids (MMT 80; 22°, 25°, and 28°) · PXG 0311P Gen 2 Irons (SteelFiber i95; 7-PW) · Edel Wedges (KBS Hi-Rev; 50°, 55°, 60°) · Edel Classic Blade Putter (32") · Vice Pro or Maxfli Tour · Pinned Prism Rangefinder · Star Grips · Flightscope Mevo · TRUE Linkswear Shoes · Sun Mountain C130S Bag

On my MacBook Pro:
Analyzr Pro

• 1 month later...

I had just switched to Bridgestone e6 when Dick's did the BOGO on their Maxflis.........got 2 dozen of the U2's and really love them!...cost $10/dozen!

I have been playing them as my "go-to" ball  for some time now and believe that they are the best overall ball for most amateurs/ recreational players from the standpoint of performance and price point.

I've never encountered anyone who did not like them, although perhaps preferring another ball....

I'm just wondering what you didn't like about them to form such a seemingly strong negative opinion.

I'm curious about that too... I play the e6 but the DT Solo's are my next favourites. You can get them for $20/dozen over here, you can't beat that price for the quality of the balls.

:titleist: 913 D2 w/ Oban Kiyoshi Purple :ping: G25 3 Wood w/ Graphite Design Tour AD-DJ6 :titleist: 913H 21* w/ Diamana Blue :ping: G25 4 - PW :vokey: SM4 Oil Can - 52, 56, 60 :cameron: Studio Select Newport 2 :golflogix: :bushnell: Tour V3

Note: This thread is 3933 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!