IGNORED

Knit in golf gloves

Note: This thread is 4135 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hi

Does anyone have the same problem?

I often get bruises from the knit of the golf glove; especially on my left index finger (I'm R handed).

Are there any gloves that have an index finger without knits? E.g. one piece without stitches and all that ... ?

Any recommendations?

Take care,

Navid

I think if you're bruising from a glove, your grip is way too strong and you should relax a bit. The only way I could imagine you having issues like that is if you were gripping the club too tight. Could it also be possible you're using a glove that is too small or too large? Remember that the perfect fit is achieved when you spread your fingers apart and flatten your palm (fingers extended) and you cannot pinch any of the glove on your palm. It should literally be like a comfortable second skin. Keep in mind they have Cadet sizes as well for people who have shorter fingers but wider hands.

Personally, I feel as if one should hold onto the club as if they were holding a baby's hand/wrist in terms of pressure.

The best glove I ever found is the FootJoy WeatherSof. The glove is very soft, well constructed, and the most comfortable glove I've ever used.

Thanks Spyder I followed your suggestion and it's better already. I also focus on distributing the pressure more evenly L/R. I've just ordered the FJ WeatherSof. From the pictures I can tell that the index finger is designed differently than the rest of the fingers. It also seems to address the issue I mentioned about being one piece instead of knitting together two sides.

Originally Posted by Spyder

The best glove I ever found is the FootJoy WeatherSof. The glove is very soft, well constructed, and the most comfortable glove I've ever used.

+1 Footjoy .....daylight 2nd.

Originally Posted by navidfirouz

Thanks Spyder

I followed your suggestion and it's better already. I also focus on distributing the pressure more evenly L/R.

I've just ordered the FJ WeatherSof. From the pictures I can tell that the index finger is designed differently than the rest of the fingers. It also seems to address the issue I mentioned about being one piece instead of knitting together two sides.

No problem! Hopefully this helps you out a little bit and you like the glove as much as I do.

• 3 months later...

I played wearing a FJ Weathersoft today for the first time..    Very nice feeling glove!!    If it holds up well, I think I just found my new favorite glove!!

Razr Fit Xtreme 9.5* Matrix Black Tie shaft, Diablo Octane 3 wood 15*, Razr X Hybrid 21*, Razr X 4-SW, Forged Dark Chrome 60* lob wedge, Hex Chrome & Hex Black ball

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 4135 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!