IGNORED

Whats your best score this season?

welling10
Note: This thread is 4181 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

With the season coming to an end here pretty fast (in Canada anyways) just curious to see what some of your best scores were this season?

I only Played about 7 rounds this season :( and my best was an 85.  Was really wishing to play more but just had a extremely busy summer.  Hope some of you broke 80. That was my goal but just didn't happen this year.   O well there is always next year.

I just got back into golf after about a 3 year layoff . started again in July once a week . last week shot my best of the year 77 , not my best ever though . just got to get my dad back on track , I go with him the most and yikes . being with the itch will be totally revamping my clubs come spring . which in turn means I won't be able to afford a club membership next year .

80 on a par 72.  Have not broke that mark yet.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I have 2 best rounds depending on the course difficulty....Lowest Score of 2012=69..........par72....72.5CR 137slope 6564yds

The other is an even par round of 72..........75.1CR 141 slope 7121yds. They're pretty much a tie when considering the course ratings, but I'm more proud of the 72.

What's in Paul's Bag:
- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Driver
- Big Bertha Alpha 815 3-wood
- Callaway Razr Fit 5-wood
- Callaway Big Bertha 4-5 Rescue Clubs
-- Mizuno Mx-25 six iron-gap wedge
- Mizuno Mp-T4 56degree SW
- Mizuno Mp-T11 60degree SW
- Putter- Ping Cadence Ketsch

80 (+9). Eight over 44 on the front, mostly due to some shaky tee shots. One over 36 on the back, where I hit all six fairways and only missed two greens. Pretty much the story of my golfing life.

I'm not going left or right of those trees, ok? I'm going over those trees...with a little draw.

72 at Bella Collina CC last month...including a birdie on the 18th to get it. Went eagle-birdie on 6 & 7 too.

Also has two 71s at a par 69 course, but the 72 was a much better round.

Shot 82 three times as my best 18, but I had a 38 on a 9 hole round with 2 three putts.......  I just couldn't do anything wrong that round, it seemed.  Went out the next day all happy and proceeded to shoot a 94.

Shot an 85 on a par 72, 6,500 yards. My goal this year was to regularly be in mid to lower 80's. More work to do.

In my Sun Mountain 14 Way Stand Bag:

Driver - Ping G30 10.5* : Fairway - Ping G30 18* : Hybrids - Titleist 915H 21* & 915 H 24* : Irons - Mizuno JPX 850 Forged 5 - GW : Wedges, Vokey 54.14, Vokey 58.12 : Putter - Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 or Ping Craz-E-R  : Ball - Bridgestone B330RX, Cart - Cliqgear 3.5

85 has been my best so far............    I started playing last October and my goal was to be consistently in the the 90's  by the time I had been playing a year.    I made that mark and got the 85 on one round (my only trip below 90)..     For my second year, the goal is to get to the low 90's/high 80's consistently and to get at least 9 holes below 40.   I was close to that when I shot the 85 (41 on the back 9), so I don't think these are unreasonable goals for my second year of golf...

• Upvote 1

Razr Fit Xtreme 9.5* Matrix Black Tie shaft, Diablo Octane 3 wood 15*, Razr X Hybrid 21*, Razr X 4-SW, Forged Dark Chrome 60* lob wedge, Hex Chrome & Hex Black ball

82 at rancho san joauqin in irvine california. par 72 6500 yd course. hot as hell but pulled three birds to end the round and shot most pars the rest of the round

In My  Nimbus Stand Bag:

Driver: :tmade: RBZ 9.5*

Hybrid: :callaway: XHot 18* Pro

Irons: :tmade: Burner 2.0 5-PW, AW

Wedge: :callaway: Mack Daddy 2 Tour 58*

Putter: :odyssey: Protype Black #9

Ball: :callaway: SuperSoft

81 my 1st round out on Jan. 6th.

:tmade: R15 14* Matrix Black Tie 7m3

:adams: Speedline Super S 3w & 5w Matrix Radix HD S VI

:callaway: X-12 4-PW Memphis 10

IONNOVEX  Type S GDT 50*, 54* & 62* Mitsubishi Rayon Kuro Kage Black 80ir

:odyssey: Tri-Ball SRT

-Landon

82.  Though I shot an 81 over two 9-hole rounds one weekend.

Dan

:tmade: R11s 10.5*, Adila RIP Phenom 60g Stiff
:ping: G20 3W
:callaway: Diablo 3H
:ping:
i20 4-U, KBS Tour Stiff
:vokey: Vokey SM4 54.14 
:vokey: Vokey :) 58.11

:scotty_cameron: Newport 2
:sunmountain: Four 5

Originally Posted by LBlack14

81 my 1st round out on Jan. 6th.

Ouch.........your low round was the first....and the best you could do all year?   How can this be??

LOL...your avatar is fitting for this thread...

How many times did you play this year?  10 times?

What's in Paul's Bag:
- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Driver
- Big Bertha Alpha 815 3-wood
- Callaway Razr Fit 5-wood
- Callaway Big Bertha 4-5 Rescue Clubs
-- Mizuno Mx-25 six iron-gap wedge
- Mizuno Mp-T4 56degree SW
- Mizuno Mp-T11 60degree SW
- Putter- Ping Cadence Ketsch

Note: This thread is 4181 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!